Senate looking into Lying Lynch "Matter"

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Senate looking into Lying Lynch "Matter"

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 am

Well, I hope they're fast and furious about it.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:25 am

I'm going to follow with a lot of interest but I'm being careful not to get my hopes up. Most of us are too jaded and cynical to believe anything will come of it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm going to follow with a lot of interest but I'm being careful not to get my hopes up. Most of us are too jaded and cynical to believe anything will come of it.

Yeah, what's the best case scenario here based on recent history of beltway investigations. Maybe a staffer gets in trouble. The last person to get into any trouble with these kind of political illegal activity was scooter libby.

That said, it's good that they are going to look into it, the tarmac meeting was just too obvious and future Comey Clowns need to be dissuaded from playing J. Edgar.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Coincidentally, Hillary Clinton was recently heard commenting,
I am deeply saddened at the impending suicide of good friend Loretta Lynch :shhh:
:lol:
:clap:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen