Senate looking into Lying Lynch "Matter"

C-Mag

Senate looking into Lying Lynch "Matter"

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:56 am

The Senate has opened a 'Matter' into Election Tampering by Loretta Lynch, soon she's going to have to wobble up to capital hill on her tiny feet and cankles to answer some questions.
The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.

In a letter to Ms. Lynch, the committee asks her to detail the depths of her involvement in the FBI’s investigation, including whether she ever assured Clinton confidantes that the probe wouldn’t “push too deeply into the matter.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... vior-2016/

Coincidentally, Hillary Clinton was recently heard commenting,
I am deeply saddened at the impending suicide of good friend Loretta Lynch :shhh:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Senate looking into Lying Lynch "Matter"

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 am

This is clearly nothing more than a modern day sexist, racist, Lynch mob. :shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 am

Cankles ahahahaha

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 am

Does investigating "matters" really matter in this matter? :whistle:

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

Dark, very dark--it's dark matter.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:12 am

Alex, didn't you get the talking points, we're not using Dark anymore, not it's Mean.

It's just Mean.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 am

Oops, and I made the sin of using the word "investigating"... Correcting that:

Does opening a new matter into "matters" really matter in this matter?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:16 am

So the White House visited /pol/ Thursday
Hello /pol/, it has been almost 2 months since we last spoke. My apologies for not keeping my promise of weekly updates, as I had no choice but abandon the idea. I'm here to let you know that sometime between right now as I type this, or no later than around 2 pm tomorrow, you will be either read about, listen to, or watch a news story. You will probably see it first on Twitter from a few well known conservative (right wing) people. It will break on cable news shortly after. I can not go in to specifics. I know most of you all support President Trump, so have no worries on the matter. This information will completely shift the narrative away from him and any of his staff. You will all be very happy and excited about this as many of us have and will too. Look forward to many happenings next week. Things are about to shift in a direction Democrats are going to hate. It will be lovely. Big happenings, not just silly things like "Russia" hoax or "Yet another Terrorist attack has happened". Most of you all have been waiting for a happening like this for a year or more, and people will be talking about this for years to come. Stay thirsty my friends. Promises made, promises kept.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306

Yesterday around 12:30 the Lynch story broke on Drudge.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 am

Sorry, I can't think about anything but edema and trotters and it's past my lunch time.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 am

I just hope the Senate Matter, doesn't end with the Lynch-Clinton election Matter. I would like to see it spread first into the IRS Matter, which if you remember Comey refused to open a Matter into the Obama Admin political use of the IRS to target individuals and groups.
PLATA O PLOMO