We Choked: Obama Official Stated.

The Conservative

We Choked: Obama Official Stated.

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Yeah, they choked, right as Putin was shoving his dick up their pie hole...

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/33 ... n-election
The Obama administration was slow and cautious in its response to the Kremlin's efforts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, according to an explosive Washington Post report published Friday.

The Obama White House anxiously considered for months how to punish Russia for a coordinated influence and hacking campaign intended to politically damage Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump.
Except I don't think it was the Russians, I think it was internal... but let's ignore that and blame Russia for their incompetence.
#NotOneRedCent

Penner

Re: We Choked: Obama Official Stated.

Post by Penner » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

I just heard about this story and it's massive. I mean Obama knew what Putin was doing and had someone very high up in the Kremlin that was feeding the Intel. Plus, just plays into the narrative that Russia DID hack the election- and here is the story below:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... de5c3ad1bb

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Penner wrote:I just heard about this story and it's massive. I mean Obama knew what Putin was doing and had someone very high up in the Kremlin that was feeding the Intel. Plus, just plays into the narrative that Russia DID hack the election- and here is the story below:

But not a fucking shred on the collusion tip. Now you are all changing the narrative because the evidence aint there and you have to find a fall guy for your electoral misfortunes so now is the time to throw the ex pres. under the bus. :clap:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Penner wrote:I just heard about this story and it's massive. I mean Obama knew what Putin was doing and had someone very high up in the Kremlin that was feeding the Intel. Plus, just plays into the narrative that Russia DID hack the election- and here is the story below:

he'll never survive this.

lol
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 am

:(
I thought this thread was going to be about an Obama insider talking about Barrack and him practicing erotic asphyxiation :?

:twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:33 am

The Conservative wrote:Yeah, they choked, right as Putin was shoving his dick up their pie hole...

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/33 ... n-election
The Obama administration was slow and cautious in its response to the Kremlin's efforts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, according to an explosive Washington Post report published Friday.

The Obama White House anxiously considered for months how to punish Russia for a coordinated influence and hacking campaign intended to politically damage Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump.
Except I don't think it was the Russians, I think it was internal... but let's ignore that and blame Russia for their incompetence.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/33 ... out-russia
Frustrated Democrats hoping to elevate their election fortunes have a resounding message for party leaders: Stop talking so much about Russia.

Democratic leaders have been beating the drum this year over the ongoing probes into the Trump administration’s potential ties to Moscow, taking every opportunity to highlight the saga and forcing floor votes designed to uncover any business dealings the president might have with Russian figures.

But rank-and-file Democrats say the Russia-Trump narrative is simply a non-issue with district voters, who are much more worried about bread-and-butter economic concerns like jobs, wages and the cost of education and healthcare.
Here's the thing - we supposedly have freedom of speech as our 1st Amendment, if that is truly a "value" in society then the Russians injecting "alternative narratives" ("fake news"?) into our dialog should be nothing more than free speech and protected. Wikileaks publishing emails/leaks is journalistc free speech.

Hacking Hilary's email server, the DNC email server, even the stupidity of Podesta's password fiasco and having his emails stolen, up to hacking the actual electronic voting machines - those would all be actual crimes, and if there is any actual *proof* of Russian responsibility for those would be criminal. I've seen no real proof of that though, just lots of innuendo and "anonymous sources".

Stupid Americans letting propaganda influence their real valid and legal votes... Well, that's probably a sign of our poor educational system and lack of critical thinking (on all sides of the political spectrum). Whether they were influenced by US mainstream propaganda or Russian propaganda, neither is a crime IMHO, as long as they cast their vote legally in an unhacked election system. Swaying someone's opinion is not " hacking" nor illegal - if it were we should be prosecuting every news organization and politician in history.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

lol

Your boy Trump is what Putin wanted, lol.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 am

Penner wrote:Your boy Trump is what Putin wanted, lol.
Your point is?
If Kim Jong, Putin, ISIS, or pick your "enemy", had said publicly in 2008 they wanted/hoped Obama would be elected over neo-con McCain, would that make Obama's election invalid?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am

Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

lol

Your boy Trump is what Putin wanted, lol.
I know that's the talking points, but it would take a dullard to believe that. Putin already hoodwinked that woman, Mrs Clinton, into getting the US to turn over 20% of our Uranium, through a shady Canadian intermediary. You would have to be lacking the ability of logical thinking that Putin would not want to continue the compliant actions of Hillary who is willing to put US security up for sale.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

a less catchy talking point.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751