Meanwhile in Australia

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Australia

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:34 am

Australia has a bad case of COVID induced tyranny.
Cities are going into full lockdown for just one positive test. Some Australian cities and states aren’t just under total lockdowns, but also ever-extending curfews. The details of which read like a dystopian novel.

People are not permitted to leave the state, let alone the country. They’re not even permitted more than 5km (~3 miles) from their home. They’re not allowed out at all after 9pm or before 5am. Masks are mandatory everywhere for everyone. Outdoors and in. No religious services. No weddings. Shoot stray dogs, just in case.

Police barge into “unapproved” shops and fine business owners, or go house-to-house making sure no one has gone out. People who test positive are taken from homes for “indefinite stays” at “quarantine hotels”.

They are herding thousands upon thousands of children in stadiums, without their parents, to perform (allegedly) voluntary mass vaccinations, despite the possible dangers. The army has been deployed to check papers and vaccine status at road checkpoints.

The homes of those “self-isolating” are having government notices nailed to the doors. “Unauthorised protests” are banned, and if organize one you get 8 months in prison.

The unvaccinated are told they mustn’t leave their homes
https://off-guardian.org/2021/08/23/aus ... s-growing/
Truck Drivers say they will go on strike to resist https://twitter.com/GillianMcKeith/stat ... ury.com%2F
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:34 am
Truck Drivers say they will go on strike to resist https://twitter.com/GillianMcKeith/stat ... ury.com%2F
The mindless chattel-bots filling the comment section under that post are highly depressing.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:19 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:34 am
The mindless chattel-bots filling the comment section under that post are highly depressing.
I didnt read the comments, but will.

Australia deserves some discussion because they have the most radical leaders in the Western world right now and are pushing their people to the brink
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:32 am

I deleted twitter and they won't let me see but 2 comments per link.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:37 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:32 am
Same here.

Australia is going full Stasi. Must have a vax QR Code to participate in society.

Massive jab fests in soccer stadiums where you turn your kid over to the state and you are not allowed in to see what is happening to your kid.

Who would turn their children over like that ?
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:39 am

Haumana wrote:
I also deleted Twitter, but can read all the comments on my laptop.
It's basically a bunch of NPC authoritarians deriding truck drivers, calling for them to be jailed, calling for them to be replaced, bemoaning MAGA reaching Australia, saying trite bullshit like "So you're fighting a lockdown with a lockdown?", and wishing that AI would replace all trucker to teach them a lesson.

Never seen people so enthusiastically gleeful to carry the establishment's water and gnash their teeth for corporate media.
Disturbing.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:37 am
Haumana wrote:
Same here.

Australia is going full Stasi. Must have a vax QR Code to participate in society.

Massive jab fests in soccer stadiums where you turn your kid over to the state and you are not allowed in to see what is happening to your kid.

Monty?

There are "Vaccine field trips" here in US. To get kids jabbed without parental consent. This whole push is so fucking weird. What's weirder is that there aren't more people who are just taking a pause and asking What the Fuck. Ominous times.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Same here.

If asked to turn my children over, I would grab them and run.
If the state tried to collect my children, I'd start stacking their bodies.
That's just how it is.
I honestly hope and pray it would never come to that.
I have no desire to take another human life, I have no illusions about how such a situation would likely play out.
But if you try to take my kids, and we can't get away, I'm killing you.
/shrug

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:42 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:39 am
Haumana wrote:
I also deleted Twitter, but can read all the comments on my laptop.
It's basically a bunch of NPC authoritarians deriding truck drivers, calling for them to be jailed, calling for them to be replaced, bemoaning MAGA reaching Australia, saying trite bullshit like "So you're fighting a lockdown with a lockdown?", and wishing that AI would replace all trucker to teach them a lesson.

Never seen people so enthusiastically gleeful to carry the establishment's water and gnash their teeth for corporate media.
Disturbing.
Ominous. I feel like a Woolly Mammoth more and more ever day. I won't submit. I'd rather just be extinct.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:43 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Same here.

If asked to turn my children over, I would grab them and run.
If the state tried to collect my children, I'd start stacking their bodies.
That's just how it is.
I honestly hope and pray it would never come to that.
I have no desire to take another human life, I have no illusions about how such a situation would likely play out.
But if you try to take my kids, and we can't get away, I'm killing you.
/shrug
Dude, I hear you. And yes, it is that serious. Defcon highest.