Meanwhile in Australia

TheReal_ND

Re: Meanwhile in Australia

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 pm

You call that White privelage? Now this, is White privelage.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 pm

LOL, hey dude, I'm about to clean up your Code Brown and wipe your ass for you.

Then I'll bring you a Sprite and administer your pain meds.

BTW, have I mentioned yet that I have that opportunity only because of the color of my skin?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:56 pm

World gone mad.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:56 am

Tfw when no racist bogan gf to ride trains with

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=12022068

http://www.news.com.au/national/victori ... 17ca8e4b9e

It's illegal to make a minority feel uncomfortable or offended in Australia lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_1 ... n_Act_1975

(1) It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:

(a) the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and
(b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person or of some or all of the people in the group.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09 am

Worse than that, they cheat at cricket.
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/cricke ... 01786.html
Steve Smith broke down in tears on Thursday as he urged the children who idolised him to avoid the mistakes that have cost him his job as captain of Australia.

Speaking for the first time since he was banned for one year by Cricket Australia for his role in the cheating scandal that has rocked the sport, Smith struggled to keep his composure and cried openly at the end of his six-minute press conference in Sydney.

Smith went along with the plan by David Warner, who has also been suspended for 12 months and stripped of the vice-captaincy, to use sandpaper on the ball during the Cape Town Test against South Africa last Saturday.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:24 am

Well, they're descended from thieves, rapists, and pirates. Are you really surprised they cheat at cricket?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Otern

Post by Otern » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:27 pm

"What we do in the shadows" was still a great movie though. It's sad, but most people getting big in film making turns out have no contact with the real world anymore. Also, thought New Zealand was pretty much as non-racist as you could get? Aren't pretty much everyone half Maori or something there?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 am

Otern wrote:"What we do in the shadows" was still a great movie though. It's sad, but most people getting big in film making turns out have no contact with the real world anymore. Also, thought New Zealand was pretty much as non-racist as you could get? Aren't pretty much everyone half Maori or something there?
Based on my my interactions with kiwis on 4chan they are to a man pissed off with the cultural displacement going on with new arrivals making rent too high. Mostly asian immigrants.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Otern wrote:"What we do in the shadows" was still a great movie though. It's sad, but most people getting big in film making turns out have no contact with the real world anymore. Also, thought New Zealand was pretty much as non-racist as you could get? Aren't pretty much everyone half Maori or something there?
Based on my my interactions with kiwis on 4chan they are to a man pissed off with the cultural displacement going on with new arrivals making rent too high. Mostly asian immigrants.
Kiwis are not Maoris, fyi. But yeah, I think they are both not happy about the chinese presence there.