Meanwhile in Australia

Ex-California

Re: Meanwhile in Australia

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 am

That looks like the monster from the Ring
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 pm

A teenager who went for a swim at a Melbourne beach and emerged with his feet covered in blood has stumped marine experts.

Sam Kanizay's legs felt sore after playing a game of football on Saturday, so he decided to soak them at the beach. About 30 minutes later, the 16-year-old walked out of the water with his feet and ankles covered in what looked like hundreds of little pin holes that were bleeding profusely. Upon returning home, his parents promptly took him to the hospital.

Kanizay's father, Jarrod, said hospital staff had no idea what kind of creature could have caused the injuries. So Jarrod went back to the beach the following night with a pool net full of meat and captured the animals he believes could have been responsible. He took a video of dozens of the tiny bug-like creatures chomping on the chunks of meat.

Jeff Weir, executive director of the Dolphin Research Institute, believes the teen may have been attacked by crustaceans called amphipods, which usually eat decomposing plant and animal scraps.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/australian-t ... 52495.html

Australia is just fucking dangerous

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

What isn't actively trying to kill you in Australia? At this point, I think even the vegemite is plotting to kill humans.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Honey badger dgaf. I think it's a shame the people that conquered this insanely dangerous land are going to cede it to their immigrant replacements. Whatever though, I certainly don't want to live there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Unbeknownst to 9/10 posters here, they are having severe demographic replacement problems and housing market shortages. It's actually quite intense in a Australian kind of way.

Oh. And the sjw virus is running full bore over there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Yeah mate. How's the fag marriage vote going? Go ahead, I'll wait :lol:

Ur fucked m8

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Most definitely not a jackbooted thug. Just an honorable servant of the people.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm

California wrote:That looks like the monster from the Ring
Epic movie voice: This fall Jack Wellington return in A Nightmare Before Kwanzaa.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Most definitely not a jackbooted thug. Just an honorable servant of the people.
1 mil for 17 people is 58K not a pittance but hardly a fleecing certainly not enough to draw attention from the record setting grifters of your party. Sen Mendez anyone.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Most definitely not a jackbooted thug. Just an honorable servant of the people.
1 mil for 17 people is 58K not a pittance but hardly a fleecing certainly not enough to draw attention from the record setting grifters of your party. Sen Mendez anyone.
More concerned about the heavy shades and gas mask on a guy that’s responding to any “disturbance”.

Don’t care about trannies, just don’t use my taxes for it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0