Meanwhile in Australia

TheReal_ND

Re: Meanwhile in Australia

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-14/s ... nt/8710390
"Australia is plunging headlong into catastrophe and we are utterly unprepared. In fact, we may be past the time when we can prepare," said Admiral Chris Barrie

All certainty will be lost, our economy will be devastated, our land seized, our system of government upended.

A miscalculation or misunderstanding, he said, could tip us over the edge, countries would be backed into corners and we have no way right now of talking our way out.
This is a warning that comes from our past, and if unheeded, will shatter our future.

It's not a bad article, essentially summed up that History will repeat itself in a fashion but it's interesting that the ABC would actually highlight Australia's impending doom on the path it tracks now especially with the major power plays the Asian countries are playing.

The author overplays a lot of physical action and doesn't point a lot to the issues with the underlying and subversive economic actions taken by China, as well as the immigration question. Might be enough for people to think a little about why our country has this major issue.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 am

A fucking roo

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:53 am

The elite internationalist clique who think they are born to rule over us has hit a speedbump. It turns out that being a bunch of rootless cosmopolitans isnt constitutionally smiled upon.

Larissa Waters also resigns (Aus Greens)
Senator Waters said it was with "great shock and sadness" that she made the discovery she was still a citizen of the country she had not visited since she was 11 months old.

In an emotional press conference in Brisbane on Tuesday, Senator Waters said she was "devastated to discover" if she had been born a week later, she would not be in this position.
Senator Waters said she had lawyers look over her status over the weekend, following her colleague's discovery, and learnt late Monday afternoon she held dual-citizenship.

"I left Canada as a baby, born to Australian parents studying and working briefly in Canada before they returned home," she said.

"I have lived my life thinking that as a baby I was naturalised to be Australian and only Australian, and my parents told me that I had until age 21 to actively seek Canadian citizenship. At 21, I chose not to seek dual citizenship, and I have never even visited Canada since leaving at 11 months old.

"However after Scott's shock discovery, I immediately sought legal advice, and was devastated to learn that because of 70-year-old Canadian laws I had been a dual citizen from birth, and that Canadian law changed a week after I was born and required me to have actively renounced Canadian citizenship "I had not renounced since I was unaware that I was a dual citizen.

"Obviously this is something that I should have sought advice on when I first nominated for the Senate in 2007, and I take full responsibility for this grave mistake and oversight. I am deeply sorry for the impact that it will have.
http://abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/laris ... le/8720066

When you get kicked to the curb for your wealthy globalist lifestyle, don't make reference to the "common cause of the planet" as the door hits your arse on the way out.

Its an embarrassment that the rightwing couldnt uncover this shit. Why isnt checking peoples fucking citizenship part of the process?

Contrast the tone of their resignations (oh look at these dumb rules, I've sought legal advice, all very unfortunate, don't sue me or anything dumb lol) to the sneering disdain these people and their surrogates had for Culleton and Bob Day.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am

It's these canchurians, man.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:38 am

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-austr ... SKBN1A10YC?

Australia opens way for faster military response to 'terrorist incidents'
Australia's military will be more readily deployed to respond to "terrorist incidents" on home soil under proposed changes to laws announced by the government on Monday.
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said state and territory police forces would remain as the first response to such incidents, but the military would offer support to enhance their capabilities.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 am

Muslim Leader: 'Australian Women Need Us To Fertilise Them,' 'White Race Will Be Extinct In 40 Years'
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57101

Well.... is he even wrong?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:20 am

Nukedog wrote:Image

Muslim Leader: 'Australian Women Need Us To Fertilise Them,' 'White Race Will Be Extinct In 40 Years'
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57101

Well.... is he even wrong?

I wouldn't worry - Arabs exist today because Whites allow them to.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:29 am

You should be more worried about who will develop the singularity - whatever culture does that first will rule the world.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Yuck. Maybe the Mussies have the right idea. Burka time, lady.