Meanwhile in America

Speaker to Animals

Re: Meanwhile in America

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

Dr. Evan Goldstein, a pioneer in the anal rejuvenation field working out of NYC and LA.

"Gay men are spending up to $25,000 on anal botox and other cosmetic procedures on their bottoms including “anal rejuvenation and bleaching services” along with treatments for “hemorrhoids, skin tags and polyps,” Moneyish reports."

"There are “one to two days of really not liking me, especially when it’s time to go to the bathroom,” said Dr. Goldstein, noting his patients take pain medication, numbing lotions and suppositories so they can do their business. You can expect a good two weeks of bathroom discomfort. And forget about sex – bottoming at least – for three months."

https://www.dailystormer.com/faggots-ar ... er-anuses/

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:50 am

Goldstein
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:55 am

Opioids Could Kill 500,000 Americans in the Next Decade
"It’s already so bad that once unthinkable scenes of public overdose are now common: People are dying on public buses and inside fast-food restaurants. They’re collapsing unconscious on street corners and in libraries after overdosing on prescription pain pills, heroin, and fentanyl. A customer in Anchorage, Alaska, hit the floor of a Subway while trying to order a sandwich. A mom in Lawrence, Mass., sprawled in the toy aisle of a Family Dollar as her little girl screamed at her to wake up. A grandmother in East Liverpool, Ohio, slumped in the front seat of an idling car, turning blue, while a toddler in dinosaur pajamas sat in the back. "
https://www.statnews.com/2017/06/27/opi ... -forecast/

Drugs are killing so many people in West Virginia that the state can’t keep up with the funerals
Deaths in West Virginia have overwhelmed a state program providing burial assistance for needy families for at least the fifth year in a row, causing the program to be nearly out of money four months before the end of the fiscal year, according to the state's Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR). Funeral directors in West Virginia say the state's drug overdose epidemic, the worst in the nation, is partly to blame.

West Virginia's indigent burial program, which budgets about $2 million a year for funeral financial assistance, had already been under pressure from the aging of the baby-boom generation. The program offers an average of $1,250 to help cover funeral expenses for families who can't otherwise afford them.

In the current fiscal year ending June 30, "1,508 burials have been submitted for payment through the Indigent Burial Program,” according to Allison Adler, a spokesman for state DHHR Secretary Bill Crouch. “There are funds remaining for 63 additional burials.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 37bf4bd490

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:04 am

Yay Big Pharma!

Although the current medical profession's obsession with Better Living Through Chemistry® isn't helping things
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 am

I always wondered what happened if the funeral isn't paid for by anyone. They can throw my body in a mass grave for all I care after I'm dead. Funerals seem like such a waste to me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 am

Viktorthepirate wrote:I always wondered what happened if the funeral isn't paid for by anyone. They can throw my body in a mass grave for all I care after I'm dead. Funerals seem like such a waste to me.

They will bury you in a veterans graveyard because of your service record, though.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 am

Oh really? I suppose so. Well that's good to know.

I was never sure exactly how that worked.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 am

Viktorthepirate wrote:Oh really? I suppose so. Well that's good to know.

I was never sure exactly how that worked.

I think they just need your DD214.

It's not fancy, but I'd rather be buried with veterans than the riff raff.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 am

I don't care. Just glad to know I won't be burdening my family with any expenses for my corpse disposal.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 am

Don't do it Vik