Meanwhile in America

jbird4049

Re: Meanwhile in America

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:47 pm

DBTrek wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:I live to impress you with my profundity.

Too often people say if you don't like a place leave! Baloney. Why should anyone have to leave their home because some other asses made a mess of it?
You leave because you love your life and your children, and you'd hate to raise them in a nation where white-skinned devils are maliciously trying to oppress every non-straight, white, male in their brown-skin-murdering police state, I gather. Makes sense, right? If a small cabal of straight white males are trying to destroy everyone and everything in sight through institutional murder and state-sanctioned oppression then you just take your family and move on out of there. Why would you stay?

Unless . . . of course . . . none of that is true. If it's all bullshit then I could see why people would choose to stay. But . . . if it's all bullshit, then we should probably be asking what kind of deranged individual would level such poisonous and infuriating charges at a group of people based solely on their gender, sexuality, and skin color?

Hmmmm . . . ponderous indeed.
The "we're all going to diiiiiiie, just die!" :angry-screaming: shtick too many go through when evil candidate X wins? :angry-devil: True, it can be either funny, or very annoying. Until it becomes real. But we are certainly not there yet. Until then, I suggest popcorn, beer, and a good chair to watch the hysterics.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:I live to impress you with my profundity.

Too often people say if you don't like a place leave! Baloney. Why should anyone have to leave their home because some other asses made a mess of it?
You leave because you love your life and your children, and you'd hate to raise them in a nation where white-skinned devils are maliciously trying to oppress every non-straight, white, male in their brown-skin-murdering police state, I gather. Makes sense, right? If a small cabal of straight white males are trying to destroy everyone and everything in sight through institutional murder and state-sanctioned oppression then you just take your family and move on out of there. Why would you stay?

Unless . . . of course . . . none of that is true. If it's all bullshit then I could see why people would choose to stay. But . . . if it's all bullshit, then we should probably be asking what kind of deranged individual would level such poisonous and infuriating charges at a group of people based solely on their gender, sexuality, and skin color?

Hmmmm . . . ponderous indeed.
Did I mention that he's not even their president?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 am

These SJWs have a homeland. It's called Canada.

The same can't be said for the poor, oppressed Kekistani people. We need to accommodate America to the culture of the displaced Kekistani people. The SJWs can go back to their homeland in the north.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:32 am

Nebraska Democratic Party official caught on tape saying he's glad Scalise got shot

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/nebra ... e-got-shot
"I wish he was (expletive) dead," said Montag in the recording.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:28 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:07 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Did the tweet say how old "Jazz" was when he "consented" to the medical procedure?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:37 am

Dr. Evan Goldstein, a pioneer in the anal rejuvenation field working out of NYC and LA.

"Gay men are spending up to $25,000 on anal botox and other cosmetic procedures on their bottoms including “anal rejuvenation and bleaching services” along with treatments for “hemorrhoids, skin tags and polyps,” Moneyish reports."

"There are “one to two days of really not liking me, especially when it’s time to go to the bathroom,” said Dr. Goldstein, noting his patients take pain medication, numbing lotions and suppositories so they can do their business. You can expect a good two weeks of bathroom discomfort. And forget about sex – bottoming at least – for three months."

https://www.dailystormer.com/faggots-ar ... er-anuses/