Meanwhile in America

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in America

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:13 am

DBTrek wrote:And yet . . . and yet . . . none of these complainers are willing to throw off the oppressive yoke of white-skinned devils and their evil society and move to a majority non-white country.

Mind boggling.

If I lived in a nation that I believed was fundamentally evil, and its evil stemmed from a group of people with a particular skin tone, I'd GTFO, myself. Jews fled Germany during the rise of Nazism, why won't these folks flee America? It's almost as if they're spewing divisive rhetoric and race hatred while being absolutely cynical about it.
:shock:

Amen brother, preach it!
:pray:

This is exactly where the rubber meets the road. Where's that list of people that were going to leave if Trump won
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am

DBTrek wrote:And yet . . . and yet . . . none of these complainers are willing to throw off the oppressive yoke of white-skinned devils and their evil society and move to a majority non-white country.

Mind boggling.

If I lived in a nation that I believed was fundamentally evil, and its evil stemmed from a group of people with a particular skin tone, I'd GTFO, myself. Jews fled Germany during the rise of Nazism, why won't these folks flee America? It's almost as if they're spewing divisive rhetoric and race hatred while being absolutely cynical about it.

Amen brother, preach it!
:pray:

This is exactly where the rubber meets the road. Where's that list of people that were going to leave if Trump won
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:28 am

Damn, missed opportunity.

If I'd had the forethought to swear to leave Mexico if Trump won...
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Mind boggling.

Many of the Jews didn't flee because it was their country as well.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:My friend had an American mortar sword from the civil war. It has a ruler engraved on it. Straight but narrow and flimsy. Don't see how it would be good for stabbing people at all. It was also barely pointy and not edged :think:
That was a problem. You can read complaints from the time of the swords.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm

jbird4049 wrote:Many of the Jews didn't flee because it was their country as well.
Wow, jbird! Really? So profound. How do you come by such wisdom? I mean, that's really deep. Thank you for sharing such a fascinating bit of information. Without you here to announce that I bet most of the world would've never known. We are all in your debt. What a wise person you are.

The fact remains, tens of thousands of them did flee - so where are their counterparts among the extremely vocal 'oppressed' and 'victimized' left?
Where?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Well ironically many more were turned away from every country including America. Hitler had offered to send them all off on an expense payed luxury liner.

The ironic part is Americans thinking that the average joe blow is welcome anywhere without a tech degree or other STEM degree.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:Many of the Jews didn't flee because it was their country as well.
Wow, jbird! Really? So profound. How do you come by such wisdom? I mean, that's really deep. Thank you for sharing such a fascinating bit of information. Without you here to announce that I bet most of the world would've never known. We are all in your debt. What a wise person you are.

The fact remains, tens of thousands of them did flee - so where are their counterparts among the extremely vocal 'oppressed' and 'victimized' left?
Where?
I live to impress you with my profundity.

Too often people say if you don't like a place leave! Baloney. Why should anyone have to leave their home because some other asses made a mess of it?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:34 pm

jbird4049 wrote:I live to impress you with my profundity.

Too often people say if you don't like a place leave! Baloney. Why should anyone have to leave their home because some other asses made a mess of it?
You leave because you love your life and your children, and you'd hate to raise them in a nation where white-skinned devils are maliciously trying to oppress every non-straight, white, male in their brown-skin-murdering police state, I gather. Makes sense, right? If a small cabal of straight white males are trying to destroy everyone and everything in sight through institutional murder and state-sanctioned oppression then you just take your family and move on out of there. Why would you stay?

Unless . . . of course . . . none of that is true. If it's all bullshit then I could see why people would choose to stay. But . . . if it's all bullshit, then we should probably be asking what kind of deranged individual would level such poisonous and infuriating charges at a group of people based solely on their gender, sexuality, and skin color?

Hmmmm . . . ponderous indeed.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:I live to impress you with my profundity.

You leave because you love your life and your children, and you'd hate to raise them in a nation where white-skinned devils are maliciously trying to oppress every non-straight, white, male in their brown-skin-murdering police state, I gather. Makes sense, right? If a small cabal of straight white males are trying to destroy everyone and everything in sight through institutional murder and state-sanctioned oppression then you just take your family and move on out of there. Why would you stay?

Unless . . . of course . . . none of that is true. If it's all bullshit then I could see why people would choose to stay. But . . . if it's all bullshit, then we should probably be asking what kind of deranged individual would level such poisonous and infuriating charges at a group of people based solely on their gender, sexuality, and skin color?

Hmmmm . . . ponderous indeed.
The "we're all going to diiiiiiie, just die!" :angry-screaming: shtick too many go through when evil candidate X wins? :angry-devil: True, it can be either funny, or very annoying. Until it becomes real. But we are certainly not there yet. Until then, I suggest popcorn, beer, and a good chair to watch.