Meanwhile in America

jbird4049

Re: Meanwhile in America

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
It used to be the Democratic Party was the party of the poor, and the working, classes regardless of race in addition to other oppressed peoples. Although I believe, if all things are equal, whites are privileged. However, that and two bucks will get a cup of coffee, but not pay the rent or the car's repair bill. It's a bit insulting when those who are financially privileged tell those who aren't that they are, in so many words, deplorables who should go away.

Well, they listened, and went away. Even a dog will leave if you abuse it enough that. The Democratic Party will spend a long time lost in the wilderness. I wonder if they will ever get back. Next up, the Republican Party.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fife wrote:Image

That's the look of people suffering from a Russian Concussion
Why the shock? It's Georgia. It would have been a squeaker even with a victory. It wasn't a land slide was it?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Why the shock? It's Georgia. It would have been a squeaker even with a victory. It wasn't a land slide was it?
First things first, what the fuck do you mean by that? It's Georgia. It's pistols at dawn.

Secondly, jbird gets it. Everything since November has been damage control. The DNC house is a roaring inferno, and all we've seen from them ever since is attempts to convince the market that the property is still valuable.

First it was fake news hacked the election.

Then the Russians.

Then, after they got branded fake news, there's no such thing as fake news.

All the while, every election is desperately painted as the comeback, until they lose again, then it's off to the Russians until the next chance to win that ever evasive referendum.

So, it's no surprise that they would latch on, once again, to the elusive hope that this time, this time, we'll win this one, and be able to tell our base that we aren't fucked, but once again, no dice.

I think it's fair to point out that every one of these hail mary, this time we'll pull it off, attempts have been in places where it wasn't really in question that they would lose. That democrats are losing in places where they should be expected to lose is no big surprise to me. North Atlanta is not silicon valley. Everyone who lives there knows that just thirty minutes south of them is one of the most crime riddled, poverty depressed, democratic bastions that is south Atlanta.

Remember this?

John Lewis' district,

and the crime rate,

Boy golly, I just can't fathom why folks who moved out of that mess could find reason not to vote for the party that governs it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

First things first, what the fuck do you mean by that? It's Georgia. It's pistols at dawn.

Secondly, jbird gets it. Everything since November has been damage control. The DNC house is a roaring inferno, and all we've seen from them ever since is attempts to convince the market that the property is still valuable.

First it was fake news hacked the election.

Then the Russians.

Then, after they got branded fake news, there's no such thing as fake news.

All the while, every election is desperately painted as the comeback, until they lose again, then it's off to the Russians until the next chance to win that ever evasive referendum.

So, it's no surprise that they would latch on, once again, to the elusive hope that this time, this time, we'll win this one, and be able to tell our base that we aren't fucked, but once again, no dice.

I think it's fair to point out that every one of these hail mary, this time we'll pull it off, attempts have been in places where it wasn't really in question that they would lose. That democrats are losing in places where they should be expected to lose is no big surprise to me. North Atlanta is not silicon valley. Everyone who lives there knows that just thirty minutes south of them is one of the most crime riddled, poverty depressed, democratic bastions that is south Atlanta.

Remember this?

John Lewis' district,

and the crime rate,

Boy golly, I just can't fathom why folks who moved out of that mess could find reason not to vote for the party that governs it.
Pistols? How would swords do? Sabers, or maybe mortuary swords. (Think an American cavalry sword, but straight not curved blade) Now that's dueling. :twisted:

I believe, and too tired to find out exactly where right now, that two other recent local elections could have gone Democratic, but the candidates were not establishment's preferred Clinton Clones so the DNC didn't give any but token funding to the iconoclasts' campaigns. So they lost, but not by much. The Clones got the money but lost anyways. One would think that some real self reflection would have happened. Nope, it's more Clinton Clones.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 am

My friend had an American mortar sword from the civil war. It has a ruler engraved on it. Straight but narrow and flimsy. Don't see how it would be good for stabbing people at all. It was also barely pointy and not edged :think:

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:32 am

Is this what people who believe their own bullshit look like?
Ossoff should've won! The district was rich and very well-educated--only poor idiots vote for Trump! The polls showed Ossoff in the lead--not by much--but consistently--and yet--it happened again!
Could this be the case? They're just so ensconced in their own stink that they can't smell it? After every election some shithead says, "But I don't know a single person who voted for X--how did X win?" That's never a surprise, but these are YUGE groups of shitheads, all networked and linked, tweeting and fucking each other's spouses, laughing and sharing the same wine and cheese in the trendiest places--and they're not going away!
Why won't they go away? :think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 am

so this is where that liberal Jew run propaganda machine shoves their spin down our throats

That's right rusty. Look here, I bought you a liberal Jew run snow globe

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 am

jbird4049 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
It used to be the Democratic Party was the party of the poor, and the working, classes regardless of race in addition to other oppressed peoples. Although.......

Well, they listened, and went away. Even a dog will leave if you abuse it enough that. The Democratic Party will spend a long time lost in the wilderness. I wonder if they will ever get back. Next up, the Republican Party.
The American people are done with the establishment. The GOP had the courage to let the people pick their candidate and they won, the Dems rigged their nomination and are suffering for it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:49 am

And yet . . . and yet . . . none of these complainers are willing to throw off the oppressive yoke of white-skinned devils and their evil society and move to a majority non-white country.

Mind boggling.

If I lived in a nation that I believed was fundamentally evil, and its evil stemmed from a group of people with a particular skin tone, I'd GTFO, myself. Jews fled Germany during the rise of Nazism, why won't these folks flee America? It's almost as if they're spewing divisive rhetoric and race hatred while being absolutely cynical about it.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session