Trump's Five Million

The Conservative

Re: Trump's Five Million

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, most of already agree with consumption taxes over confiscatory taxes. We are talking about the shit sandwich we have been given.
Yeah, but you are trying to call that shit sandwich a sloppy Joe and tell me I'll like it, when I can tell it's obviously a pile of shit placed between two buns.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, most of already agree with consumption taxes over confiscatory taxes. We are talking about the shit sandwich we have been given.
Yeah, but you are trying to call that shit sandwich a sloppy Joe and tell me I'll like it, when I can tell it's obviously a pile of shit placed between two buns.

No, we are not. We are saying that we'd rather deal with property taxes than income taxes, and I am saying that exempting churches from property taxes could, in the future, lead to massive reductions in tax revenue as churches gobble up property as they did the medieval period.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

No, we are not. We are saying that we'd rather deal with property taxes than income taxes, and I am saying that exempting churches from property taxes could, in the future, lead to massive reductions in tax revenue as churches gobble up property as they did the medieval period.
No you are, and I'm saying no.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Okay, dude. Go unleash your autism elsewhere. You are not comprehending what people are posting here.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Okay, dude. Go unleash your autism elsewhere. You are not comprehending what people are posting here.
Double taxation is not legal, so we either pay a tax on what we spend it on, or nothing at all.

A tax on money we already taxed on is for all intended purposes double taxation. You can say whatever you want, but my autistic ass refuses to accept taxation without real representation.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Dude, wtf?

Property taxes and income taxes tax two different things.

I don't like confiscatory taxes either.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: I am saying that exempting churches from property taxes could, in the future, lead to massive reductions in tax revenue as churches gobble up property as they did the medieval period.
Why are you not worried that your consumption tax wouldn't have the same effect? Since the wealthy can't possibly consume their wealth, it (as Piketty describes) will accumulate more till they own everything, unlike today where they own only most of everything.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

property tax is just your responsibility to your community as their better.

would be nice if it came with a little more pomp and circumstance.

something like a line pass at six flags, but for everywhere in your community.

a statue or two wouldn't hurt
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:47 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Fife wrote:I have a solution:. No property taxes for anyone.

Church equilibrium will pick the winners and losers in Fifestan, not the preachers and slick-assed politicos.
If given a choice between property taxes and income taxes, property all day.
Because you can't conceive of not having a taxable income? I'd much rather own a piece of land outright, and pay tax on money earned, than have that land under threat in perpetuity.
Not thinking just individualy but also for ease of administration. No HR Block, no turbo tax. Your land is x, the tax is Y. Multiply and write the check.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:53 am

Okeefenokee wrote:property tax is just your responsibility to your community as their better.

would be nice if it came with a little more pomp and circumstance.

something like a line pass at six flags, but for everywhere in your community.

a statue or two wouldn't hurt
Get rid of it, make it so that when something is bought locally a percentage of the tax will go to the region and state. If not enough is going to the region the state pitches in with the money it would make from this. Make sure said money goes into a seoerate account so it can be tracked properly and not taken from by the state to balance its BS elsewhere.

Other towns and cities would do better than others, but if you do it that way, people would have more disposable income and actually spend it.
#NotOneRedCent