Trump's Five Million

clubgop

Re: Trump's Five Million

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
:lol: my voting location is in a church gymnasium. No melting yet.

I've never had to wait at all, but I don't live in a city.
And I bet it eats you up inside.
Nah, I like that churches exist. They keep the most idiotic among us from questioning their existence, and becoming dangerous.

Existentialism requires a more advanced mind. For the rest, the pacifier.
Notice how you avoid the issue. Cute, but we see it, I wasn't remarking on churches existence you fascist, I was remarking how they are used in a civil capacity. Your obtuse answer is all the proof we need.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Nah, I like that churches exist. They keep the most idiotic among us from questioning their existence, and becoming dangerous.

Good place to run to when the Vikings come pillaging too.
The Church of St Peter-on-the-Wall in the equally hyphenated Bradwell-on-Sea, Essex, dates from AD654. It is built on top of a large and important Roman shoreline fort called Othona, and is reputed to have been built by St Cedd for the East Saxons. The name ‘on the wall’ stems from the fact that the church was built on the wall of the fort. This small building was in fact built as a cathedral, and Cedd was consecrated Bishop of Essex within it. Cedd was brother to St Chad, who is buried in Durham Cathedral, and their missionary work was to spread their version of Celtic Christianity as far as possible. Much of the original building survives, and the piecemeal composition of the exterior, with its mixture of Roman and Saxon brick and its small, high windows, is as fascinating as the inside.
Yeah if you want sloppy seconds on all the rape victims. Monty and GCF pro rape, yeah that sounds about right.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Notice how you avoid the issue. Cute, but we see it, I wasn't remarking on churches existence you fascist, I was remarking how they are used in a civil capacity. Your obtuse answer is all the proof we need.
Doesn't really matter to me, using their building for a civil purpose. It's just a building.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Doesn't really matter to me, using their building for a civil purpose. It's just a building.
They get paid for that. They receive government money. I feel the rage building inside you, it feeds me.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
They get paid for that. They receive government money. I feel the rage building inside you, it feeds me.
Same as renting an auditorium. No conflict here, so long as they get the same rare as any other property owner.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Same as renting an auditorium. No conflict here, so long as they get the same rare as any other property owner.
Does that auditorium get tax breaks? Unleash your anger. Give in to the rage.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
That's a separate issue from using the building for a civic function every few years.
Of course they shouldn't get tax breaks.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
That's a separate issue from using the building for a civic function every few years.
No its not it is. A church is a civic building like a public school, a fire station, a library, not even a hospital gets that treatment. Demonstrate your true feelings.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No its not it is. A church is a civic building like a public school, a fire station, a library, not even a hospital gets that treatment. Demonstrate your true feelings.
My true feelings are that churches should not be tax exempt. Ive stated it many times. Nothing new here.

Renting their space has nothing to do with that

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm

If churches get taxed, then all not-for-profits get taxed.

Taxed on what exactly.. That's a GCF mystery. I doubt he's bothered to riddle out how to tax not-for-profit.