TRUCKING #58 VANEROO BOOGALOO

Speaker to Animals

Re: TRUCKING #58 VANEROO BOOGALOO

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They will just say shit like that in private,
Say what you please, in private, but while this pause button is pressed, best keep it to yourself, or that's you in the van too, squire, this is a security crackdown, blunt instrument, there's no good bomb throwers, anybody stepping out of line, is in the dock, until further notice.

LOL

I am speaking the truth. The British government imported millions of jihadi pieces of shit into England to replace their own people, those jihadis commit terror attacks on the weekly now, and lo and behold, the English people are beginning to take matters into their own hands.

It's not an incitement to anything. It's just a fact. If you think people aren't going to start firebombing Muslim shops and attacking Muslims in the aftermath of these terror attacks, then you are fucking delusional.

This is Hari Seldon material. It's like a chemical equation, and the output is going to be miserable for everybody.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:19 pm

I mean..

It's fucking hilarious in a way to me that just stating the plain fact of what will happen from these genocidal immigration policies results in people demanding that you be arrested. It's just the truth. I don't like it anymore than you do. But this is what happens.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Either the mug shot I posted is fake or google is confused.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:22 pm

I think that was the mug shot from his false rape allegation.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

I condemn the attack.

IMPO - STA is correct - this is going to only widen the gap between mussies and non-mussies - Depsite how the media tries to portray Brits "coming together," the violence is going to escalate....Mussies are going to launch another attack, and the EDL is going to strike back. England is going to end up full blown police state when it's all over.....

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am speaking the truth. The British government imported millions of jihadi pieces of shit into England to replace their own people, those jihadis commit terror attacks on the weekly now, and lo and behold, the English people are beginning to take matters into their own hands.

It's not an incitement to anything. It's just a fact. If you think people aren't going to start firebombing Muslim shops and attacking Muslims in the aftermath of these terror attacks, then you are fucking delusional.

This is Hari Seldon material. It's like a chemical equation, and the output is going to be miserable for everybody.
I heard you the first time, but when you impose martial law, people who lip off like that, go in the van with the Muslims who lip off, or anybody else who lips off, people just going about their business, they are free to go, people who rouse rabble under war measures; in the van, see you in six months, maybe we'll let you out, maybe we won't, we'll see how you behave in custody.

You might have some fantasy that it's going to be the end times uprising or whatever, but really you'd just be cooling your heels in a cell.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Zlaxer wrote:I condemn the attack.

IMPO - STA is correct - this is going to only widen the gap between mussies and non-mussies - Depsite how the media tries to portray Brits "coming together," the violence is going to escalate....Mussies are going to launch another attack, and the EDL is going to strike back. England is going to end up full blown police state when it's all over.....
Are you insinuating this guy is associated with the EDL or just making a prediction?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Zlaxer wrote: is going to end up full blown police state when it's all over.....
Big whoop, England was a police state for thirty years during the Troubles; actually ran better than it does now. I quite prefrered it back then, compared to this pansy assed New Britannia shit. #My Kingdom for an Iron Lady.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Zlaxer wrote:I condemn the attack.

The Mussies are not really even Brits, dude. That's the lie that creates this kind of bullshit. They are as British as you are a Cherokee.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Great scene from a great movie
Shikata ga nai