Meanwhile in Ukraine

Martin Hash

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am
France indicating they will send troops to Ukraine.
Perhaps 2k initial and up to 20k

Russia says if they do, French troops will become a priority target
2K troops won't change anything; obviously a tripwire. This could be the Black Swan event everyone's expecting.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:19 am

Either a Nothingburger, or France thought they were being sneaky, and got caught with their pants down. Either way, they’re backpedaling.

Original claim was made by Russian intelligence. France now whining about misinformation.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... rovocation
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:29 am

A more honest report on a recent meeting of Western minds, and they have no answers, everything they've tried has failed. So they continue war as long as they can. https://asiatimes.com/2024/03/america-h ... -more-war/

These idiots rule us. They have no idea what is happening in the real world, in Russia, in China or even their own countries. They had no idea of the industrial capacity of Russia. The first two world wars were won with industrial capacity, right now Russia out produces all of NATO. Then we've forced China into alliance with Russia. Looks like this will drag out. I don't know how the West can win.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:21 am

I don’t know how long it’s been going on but advancement in life is through cronyism & nepotism, and now wokeism, not merit. That’s why we have an epidemic of incompetence; fools are in charge, and bring in other fools.

p.s. I tried to change that but couldn’t get any traction.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:04 am

This is really the most succinct form of what I’m seeing from all sides:
They are accustomed to running things and they will gamble the world away to keep their position.
It can seemingly only end with a nuclear standoff, or the disbanding of NATO.

Ukraine can’t do anything but die in place, and drone strike some border facilities. Russia isn’t pushing forwards, because they don’t need to. We’re propping up a 3rd world state against a superpower. There was never an alternative outcome for this.

Another failed initiative from the morons that run our ‘policy’.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:21 am

Russia is definitely pushing forward; I listen to "Military Summary" and "The Duran" every day. They put another couple hundred thousand troops on the border of Ukraine. The big offensive will come in May, all the way to Kiev and take Odesa.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:44 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:21 am
I don’t know how long it’s been going on but advancement in life is through cronyism & nepotism, and now wokeism, not merit. That’s why we have an epidemic of incompetence; fools are in charge, and bring in other fools.

p.s. I tried to change that but couldn’t get any traction.

It's repeated time and again. Within 3 generations of the cronyism and nepotism the system breaks down
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:21 am
Russia is definitely pushing forward; I listen to "Military Summary" and "The Duran" every day. They put another couple hundred thousand troops on the border of Ukraine. The big offensive will come in May, all the way to Kiev and take Odesa.
I haven't had much time to keep up with it, but that definitely seems to be the direction.

It seems Russia intends to finish this before the West can re arm, train and enter the fight.

Russia put out a map of the future Ukraine. Russia had everything to the Dneiper, plus a large swath of the south to Romaine. Western Ukraine part of Poland. And a small isolated state in the middle called Ukraine.

Logical goals for Russia
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:21 am
I haven't had much time to keep up with it, but that definitely seems to be the direction.

It seems Russia intends to finish this before the West can re arm, train and enter the fight.

Russia put out a map of the future Ukraine. Russia had everything to the Dneiper, plus a large swath of the south to Romaine. Western Ukraine part of Poland. And a small isolated state in the middle called Ukraine.

Logical goals for Russia
Terms are acceptable, let’s do it.

I can’t even imagine the reaction from neocons though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:38 pm

Good Interview summing up Ukraine. The gem I found is Burisma's petro holdings in Ukraine are in the Eastern oblast and currently under Russian contol.

https://rumble.com/v4gjidx-cias-long-hi ... raine.html
PLATA O PLOMO