Meanwhile in Ukraine

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25092
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:40 am

Gotta love being gaslit constantly by a band of morons.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28097
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:02 pm

The US and Zelensky making plans to move the capital of Ukraine to Lviv in Western Ukraine.
This is what winning looks like :lol: We just need the latest Wunderwaffen.


Reports that Zelensky will soon remove Zalzhuzny and are replace him with Budanov.
If the Russian reports are correct, Zalshuzny was killed alongside Sec Def Austin.

If both these two disappear, I will have no choice but to believe the Russian reports.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25092
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:02 pm
The US and Zelensky making plans to move the capital of Ukraine to Lviv in Western Ukraine.
This is what winning looks like :lol: We just need the latest Wunderwaffen.


Reports that Zelensky will soon remove Zalzhuzny and are replace him with Budanov.
If the Russian reports are correct, Zalshuzny was killed alongside Sec Def Austin.

If both these two disappear, I will have no choice but to believe the Russian reports.
If true, then we just backed down in a huge way. Can’t expect anything to work as ‘deterrence’ at this point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25092
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:48 am

Ukraine gets a POW swap with Russia. Then shoots the plane down with a Patriot missile.

Current conspiracy theory is that Zelensky ordered it down to make his defense minister look bad. Fucking clown show.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nt-budanov
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28097
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:48 am
Ukraine gets a POW swap with Russia. Then shoots the plane down with a Patriot missile.

Current conspiracy theory is that Zelensky ordered it down to make his defense minister look bad. Fucking clown show.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nt-budanov
Fucking Crazy.

I just watched a video of Ukraine mass surrender. 300 troops, and entire unit.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28097
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:22 pm

Tucker and COL Douglas MacGregor

Good interview on the status of US forces and the war in Ukraine
https://rumble.com/v48b92h-tucker-carls ... p.-66.html
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28097
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm

Russian reports that Sec of Defense Austin and General Zaluzhny were killed in a missile attack have been proven false.

The latest Russian report of dramatic events is that Great Britain is attempting to get NATO, including the US to put together an Expeditionary Force to fight in Ukraine.

Even if the story is true. I doubt the US will do it. Too much to lose, and I don't believe the Pentagon wants any part of it. They understand how dangerous the modern battlefield is in that theatre. You can scarcely stick your head up without getting hit by artillery or a drone.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25092
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm
Russian reports that Sec of Defense Austin and General Zaluzhny were killed in a missile attack have been proven false.

The latest Russian report of dramatic events is that Great Britain is attempting to get NATO, including the US to put together an Expeditionary Force to fight in Ukraine.

Even if the story is true. I doubt the US will do it. Too much to lose, and I don't believe the Pentagon wants any part of it. They understand how dangerous the modern battlefield is in that theatre. You can scarcely stick your head up without getting hit by artillery or a drone.
I don’t understand the motive, unless they thought we (the public) generally give a shit about Austin/Zaluhzny.

The blob is all about Iran this week. Ukraine is so 2 wars ago.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
Montegriffo
Posts: 18695
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm
Russian reports that Sec of Defense Austin and General Zaluzhny were killed in a missile attack have been proven false.

The latest Russian report of dramatic events is that Great Britain is attempting to get NATO, including the US to put together an Expeditionary Force to fight in Ukraine.

Even if the story is true. I doubt the US will do it. Too much to lose, and I don't believe the Pentagon wants any part of it. They understand how dangerous the modern battlefield is in that theatre. You can scarcely stick your head up without getting hit by artillery or a drone.
It's not true.
Just more Russian lies spread to cause division in the west.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18315
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:05 pm

Agree. Me and Monte have our crossovers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change