Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:36 pm
if Russa wins, the NWO LOOSES, and they can't have that.
Agree. There’s a good chance it will be WW3. If nothing else, to force the War Power’s Act in the U.S. to give Dems complete control.
Agreed.
Interestingly the Brits and Poles are pumping direct NATO war, while the Pentagon is not.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:14 pm

Bold wild ass prediction.

Zelensky will be removed from power by the Ukrainian military, peace will follow.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:14 pm

Zelensky will be removed from power by the Ukrainian military, peace will follow.
If that happens, will Ukraine fall back under Russia rule? Because that goes against the agreement we had in place prior doesn't it?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:26 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:53 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:14 pm

If that happens, will Ukraine fall back under Russia rule? Because that goes against the agreement we had in place prior doesn't it?
I'm not sure. Not sure that's good for anyone, but I suspect Ukraine would seed all Ethnic Russian areas.

It's a pretty wild prediction. Zelensky its starting to sound like hes losing it to me. Hes like a spoiled child in the store demanding to be given whatever they want.

For me to be right, the Ukraine military would have to lose due to Zs orders. But it kinda looks like this is happening.

Z won't let Ukrainians fall back, he just keeps funneling troops into the meat grinder. Doesn't sound like hes listening to Western military advisers either.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:26 am

I'm not sure. Not sure that's good for anyone, but I suspect Ukraine would seed all Ethnic Russian areas.

It's a pretty wild prediction. Zelensky its starting to sound like hes losing it to me. Hes like a spoiled child in the store demanding to be given whatever they want.

For me to be right, the Ukraine military would have to lose due to Zs orders. But it kinda looks like this is happening.

Z won't let Ukrainians fall back, he just keeps funneling troops into the meat grinder. Doesn't sound like hes listening to Western military advisers either.
Yeah, I've thought that for a while. I think his ego is getting the best of him. He thinks he is the great leader who is going to lead his country to victory, but reality is he is at best just holding off the inevitable. If he was wise he would negotiate peace. Even if Ukraine wins the war it will be a pyrrhic victory.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:34 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 am
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, I've thought that for a while. I think his ego is getting the best of him. He thinks he is the great leader who is going to lead his country to victory, but reality is he is at best just holding off the inevitable. If he was wise he would negotiate peace. Even if Ukraine wins the war it will be a pyrrhic victory.
This week Zelensky issued edicts against over 100 people, including Bashir Assad.

Who in the fuck does this cat think he is that gets to tell other world leaders what to do.

What ? Is he going to send his Navy, Air Force and Marines to land on the beaches and march to Damascus :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:34 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 am
C-Mag wrote:

This week Zelensky issued edicts against over 100 people, including Bashir Assad.

Who in the fuck does this cat think he is that gets to tell other world leaders what to do.

What ? Is he going to send his Navy, Air Force and Marines to land on the beaches and march to Damascus :lol:
Well considering everyone has offered him all of those things... yes.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:03 pm

Things changing. The West sent Macron to China to ask the Chinese to get Russia to come back to the negotiating table. Russia does not seem to want to negotiate.

Bakmut is 90% taken by Russia. COl McGregor reveals that over the first 7-8 Russia assessed that we were in a period of warfare like early WWI where technology changes made maneuver warfare very difficult and costly and being on the defense was favorable. So, they set up several pockets like Bakhmut, and didn't try to take them quickly. Allowing Ukraine forces to come into the pocket and with superior advantage in artillery pounded them, moving to an attrition war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6ZggOZHmQ

Pentagon war plans in Ukraine were hacked or leaked on the internet, including plans for the Spring offensive
https://archive.is/JcP4S
One of the slides said 16,000 to 17,500 Russian soldiers had been killed while Ukraine had suffered as many as 71,500 troop deaths.
Note: in any big intel scoop like this, you do have to consider a deception operation
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:03 pm
Things changing. The West sent Macron to China to ask the Chinese to get Russia to come back to the negotiating table. Russia does not seem to want to negotiate.

Bakmut is 90% taken by Russia. COl McGregor reveals that over the first 7-8 Russia assessed that we were in a period of warfare like early WWI where technology changes made maneuver warfare very difficult and costly and being on the defense was favorable. So, they set up several pockets like Bakhmut, and didn't try to take them quickly. Allowing Ukraine forces to come into the pocket and with superior advantage in artillery pounded them, moving to an attrition war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6ZggOZHmQ

Pentagon war plans in Ukraine were hacked or leaked on the internet, including plans for the Spring offensive
https://archive.is/JcP4S
One of the slides said 16,000 to 17,500 Russian soldiers had been killed while Ukraine had suffered as many as 71,500 troop deaths.
Note: in any big intel scoop like this, you do have to consider a deception operation
5th generation warfare.

I don't know anyone who is serious about truth that doesn't know that the Russian victory is inevitable. The Ukrainian show is all smoke and mirrors. It feels so much like the Covid fleecing that went on. People just double fisting billions of American dollars with zero regard to the actual outcome.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:59 am

Good analogy
PLATA O PLOMO