“Only Nixon could go to China.” - history

“Only an incompetent Democrat administration could break the NWO.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:49 pm
Biden has done more to break “The New World Order” (Globalism) than Trump could have.
You might be on to something here.

I'm very skeptical that the west can come out of Ukraine with more than a pyrrhic victory. The Russian economy growing in the face of the hardest sanctions in history betrays the myth that nations must bow to the globalist will to succeed, it's destroying their veil of invincibility.

For us in the west, this is just another war to be fought by others. For Russia, it is about their existence as the 3rd Rome. The news of German tanks being deployed against Russia has stirred images, feelings and societal memories of German tanks invading 80 years ago and it costing the Russians 8 to 10 million Soldiers, civilians x2.

Just this week Secretary Blinkin talked of a way for a negotiated peace, Russia has rejected it. Why would Russia listen to anything the West has to say after they have openly admitted the Minsk Accords were just about stalling Russia to arm Ukraine. Russia has flatly stated, this will be settled on the Battlefield.

In the old addage, we are clearly slippered feet descending, I'm not sure Russians are the booted feet ascending, but we are clearly going backwards.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:49 pm

The Russian patriarchy is more aligned with traditional Western values than the collectivist West with it’s focus on feminism & Wokeness. The tables have completely turned.

Just today, I had the discussion with my wife about her being a feminist, and she had to pick that or me; she picked me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:49 pm
The Russian patriarchy is more aligned with traditional Western values than the collectivist West with it’s focus on feminism & Wokeness. The tables have completely turned.

Just today, I had the discussion with my wife about her being a feminist, and she had to pick that or me; she picked me.
You mean a modern feminist? Right?

You should be ok with someone being what a real feminist is...
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:49 pm
Biden has done more to break “The New World Order” (Globalism) than Trump could have.
You might be on to something here.

I'm very skeptical that the west can come out of Ukraine with more than a pyrrhic victory. The Russian economy growing in the face of the hardest sanctions in history betrays the myth that nations must bow to the globalist will to succeed, it's destroying their veil of invincibility.

For us in the west, this is just another war to be fought by others. For Russia, it is about their existence as the 3rd Rome. The news of German tanks being deployed against Russia has stirred images, feelings and societal memories of German tanks invading 80 years ago and it costing the Russians 8 to 10 million Soldiers, civilians x2.

Just this week Secretary Blinkin talked of a way for a negotiated peace, Russia has rejected it. Why would Russia listen to anything the West has to say after they have openly admitted the Minsk Accords were just about stalling Russia to arm Ukraine. Russia has flatly stated, this will be settled on the Battlefield.

In the old addage, we are clearly slippered feet descending, I'm not sure Russians are the booted feet ascending, but we are clearly going backwards.
Countries that are mobilized for war do tend to have growth in GDP, but usually this is on the back of government debt and is not always sustainable once war is over.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:49 pm

This is part of the reason I've been saying the future is Slavic
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:07 am

@oneX

True. Russia made a mistake planning on the West being their future trading partners, theyve now moved east.

This is difficult because it requires a huge investment and effort in new infrastructure. Once Russia has that built, their resource profits go up.

And after the war, what's Russias incentive to supply Europe with cheap energy ?

Europe has really fucked itself.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:15 am

Lusitania 2.0 just made international waters. This will be a fun week.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:15 am
Russia wont touch it.

Time is on Russias side now. The West doesn't have the stomach to lose troops in Ukraine, and unlimited financial support is losing popularity.

Steady pressure, keep attritting Ukraine Soldiers. No major power is more comfortable fighting a war of attrition than Russia.

Or are you predicting a false flag
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:15 am
Russia wont touch it.

Time is on Russias side now. The West doesn't have the stomach to lose troops in Ukraine, and unlimited financial support is losing popularity.

Steady pressure, keep attritting Ukraine Soldiers. No major power is more comfortable fighting a war of attrition than Russia.

Or are you predicting a false flag
Not predicting, but this looks too goddamn stupid not to be a setup.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0