Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:13 am
Oh Shit............ Even canines are deserting Russia now
https://nypost.com/2022/06/01/dog-deser ... NYPTwitter
Headline says deserted, but caption says abandoned. I'm guessing the caption is more true.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:37 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:29 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:13 am
Oh Shit............ Even canines are deserting Russia now
https://nypost.com/2022/06/01/dog-deser ... NYPTwitter
Headline says deserted, but caption says abandoned. I'm guessing the caption is more true.
What dog would not want to be on the side of the Hero of the West, all canines dream of one day meeting Zelensky.
PLATA O PLOMO

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:26 pm

In the latest Unraveling podcast episode, one of them mentions that for every 300 shells fired by the Russians there is three shells fired by Ukraine.

I also saw somewhere that there are 100 Kia and 500 wounded a day on the Ukrainian side.

If both are true,

I learned years ago that when a fighting force reaches 20 percent losses, they stop being able to operate in combat.

Is this true?

If so I would wager the majority of the causulties are coming from artillery. Probably in the static trenches around the Donbass.

The Interview with the spotter for the Canadian sniper was super enlightening. Is that how the 100 Kia 500 wounded a day is produced? Tanks and artillery picking off enemy's one by one.
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:05 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:26 pm
In the latest Unraveling podcast episode, one of them mentions that for every 300 shells fired by the Russians there is three shells fired by Ukraine.

I also saw somewhere that there are 100 Kia and 500 wounded a day on the Ukrainian side.

If both are true,

I learned years ago that when a fighting force reaches 20 percent losses, they stop being able to operate in combat.

Is this true?

If so I would wager the majority of the causulties are coming from artillery. Probably in the static trenches around the Donbass.

The Interview with the spotter for the Canadian sniper was super enlightening. Is that how the 100 Kia 500 wounded a day is produced? Tanks and artillery picking off enemy's one by one.
If Ukraine lets this continue, Russia is going after Odyssea, and maybe even to the Dnieper River.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:05 pm

If Ukraine lets this continue, Russia is going after Odyssea, and maybe even to the Dnieper River.
You are right sir. And the West is starting to get nervous. So much so that Biden is now conceeding the Ukraine will have to give up territory.... Link below. This is a deal we could have gotten 90 days ago for free, and thousands of Ukrainians would still be alive. But instead we spent someone else lives and $53Billion. Quite a show NATO and Washington are running. Fucking sad and disgusting.

And if you're Russia right now, you have a Ukrainian military that is almost non operational, you've learned your lessons, you are killing your enemy from afar, why stop. Hell, Russia might be able to get Odessa and the Dneiper at the bargaining table.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/biden-say ... SocialFlow
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:06 pm

I just Lurk wrote:

If both are true,

Is this true?

Note: Zelensky himself said they were losing 60-100 men a day KIA and approx 500 WIA

The Ukrainian Army is just not effective in the East where the fighting is happening. Lots of Ukrainian units refusing to fight, and they all have the same story. We don't have any armor, we don't have heavy weapons, they are ordering us to the trenches or on offensives to die. Commanders won't accompany troops on these missions.

Ukraines supply tale is too long, and can't get donated weapons systems up to speed quickly enough due to logistics and training time.

I firmly believe the Pentagon is running C&C on this, I hate to say it, but the US has not won a war in 30 years. The flip side, Russia is the only nation to defeat insurgencies in the 21st C, and they've done it twice.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:06 pm
I just Lurk wrote:

If both are true,

Is this true?

Russia is the only nation to defeat insurgencies in the 21st C, and they've done it twice.
At what cost though?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:13 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
I just Lurk wrote:

If both are true,

Is this true?

Russia is the only nation to defeat insurgencies in the 21st C, and they've done it twice.
At what cost though?
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT that the West doesn't get.
They don't give a fuck, Russia has always been willing to sacrifice human lives for success.

This what led so many to say shit like.....
Russia is about to surrender any day now due to the brave Ukrainian military forces that are already within sight of Moscow, so fuel prices willl rapidly decline, Joe has everything under control.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:13 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:

At what cost though?
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT that the West doesn't get.
They don't give a fuck, Russia has always been willing to sacrifice human lives for success.

This what led so many to say shit like.....
Russia is about to surrender any day now due to the brave Ukrainian military forces that are already within sight of Moscow, so fuel prices willl rapidly decline, Joe has everything under control.
Most Americans. Don't lump us into that 😜

That being said I said a while back Russia is going to throw bodies at this till they get a result.
#NotOneRedCent