Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:04 pm
Here is my take on the potential WWIII issue.

Russia and China are working together, Iran might be involved too. Once Russia invades the Ukraine and we engage the Chinese will invade Taiwan. The Biden admin is as incompetent as we have ever seen in a US Presidential Administration and both Putin and Xi know this. The Ukraine strategically is not nearly as important as Taiwan but when Russia invades, Biden will go at him deploying way too many naval assets in the region leaving China to do what it wants with Taiwan. China will then have approximately 90% of the semiconductor (computer chips) production in the world. They will have the world by the balls and Russia will be their number one ally. After that China will take Japan and then South Korea. We will be left short on Chips and Russia will be slowly taking Eastern Europe again because we will be handcuffed by shortages and NATO can't function without us.
I appreciate the effort you put into this.

Do you think in this scenario that things stay kinetic and don't go nuclear ? In that scenario there are a lot of players with nukes. Including Pakistan, India and Israel.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:17 pm

Where did the idea that Putin desired regaining all ex-Soviet territory? I hear it a lot, but I don't recall seeing anything that would lead me to that conclusion.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Russia and China are working together, Iran might be involved too. Once Russia invades the Ukraine and we engage the Chinese will invade Taiwan. The Biden admin is as incompetent as we have ever seen in a US Presidential Administration and both Putin and Xi know this. The Ukraine strategically is not nearly as important as Taiwan but when Russia invades, Biden will go at him deploying way too many naval assets in the region leaving China to do what it wants with Taiwan. China will then have approximately 90% of the semiconductor (computer chips) production in the world. They will have the world by the balls and Russia will be their number one ally. After that China will take Japan and then South Korea. We will be left short on Chips and Russia will be slowly taking Eastern Europe again because we will be handcuffed by shortages and NATO can't function without us.

Do you think in this scenario that things stay kinetic and don't go nuclear ? In that scenario there are a lot of players with nukes. Including Pakistan, India and Israel.
I think it stays kinetic.

If it does go nuclear, I think it will be us that does it. I think the Biden Admin is completely in another realm of reality and that in a death throes of the empire they may actually launch nukes thinking that the other side will just give up on fears of earth’s destruction.
China and Russia don’t want to rule of the ashes of the earth, if that’s even possible after a nuclear holocaust. They want to rule the world, not destroy it but if we nuke them they will fire them right back at us.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 pm
C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

If it does go nuclear, I think it will be us that does it. I think the Biden Admin is completely in another realm of reality and that in a death throes of the empire they may actually launch nukes thinking that the other side will just give up on fears of earth’s destruction.
China and Russia don’t want to rule of the ashes of the earth, if that’s even possible after a nuclear holocaust. They want to rule the world, not destroy it but if we nuke them they will fire them right back at us.
A nuclear exchange has the possibility to end our civilization, but the idea that nukes could destroy the planet is just propaganda.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:32 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:17 pm
Where did the idea that Putin desired regaining all ex-Soviet territory? I hear it a lot, but I don't recall seeing anything that would lead me to that conclusion.
He has eluded to, on occasions different occasions, that Russia has claims in countries that were lost when the fall of the Berlin Wall came down. He was a diehard Soviet and is an egomaniac. Have you seen Oliver Stone’s “The Putin Interviews”? You will get a real feel for them man after watching that.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:35 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 pm
C-Mag wrote:

A nuclear exchange has the possibility to end our civilization, but the idea that nukes could destroy the planet is just propaganda.
Fine, economic Armageddon if a Nuclear exchange happens. To the Chinese and Russians it would be just as bad. They want a bruised and beaten USA, not a USA on life support with the plug halfway out of the outlet.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:37 pm

Having traveled through the old Asian Soviet nations, they’re doing worse than before, so if Putin wanted to reestablish the empire, that’s the place to start. The fact that it’s been decades and nothing tells me everything.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:37 pm
Having traveled through the old Asian Soviet nations, they’re doing worse than before, so if Putin wanted to reestablish the empire, that’s the place to start. The fact that it’s been decades and nothing tells me everything.
There is more value in Eastern Europe plus going after the old Asian Soviet nations might unnerve China to a degree and right now Putin would not want to risk the alliance for Borat’s homeland. IMO.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 pm

That’s too complicated: the simple answer is he’s not going to invade Ukraine.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 pm
That’s too complicated: the simple answer is he’s not going to invade Ukraine.
He might not but if he is going to do it then it will happen this year because like everyone else on earth, except for a small number of Biden voters, he knows that Biden is a potato.