Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm

The way I see it, the CCP is evil on the same level as the Nazi's, if not greater. If they are able to overwhelm Taiwanese defenses it isn't just going to be a larger power occupying a smaller country. It will be an atrocity on a scale we haven't seen since WW2.
Can't argue with that. There would be no CCP right now if George HW Bush hadn't bailed them out. I'm guessing if China takes Taiwan, it's because Washington DC wants them to. I don't trust our military - intel state right now, and it's doesn't have much to do with Biden. They flat out lied to Trump and did whatever the fuck they wanted. Look at how Afghanistan withdrawl happened. Leaving the equipment behind was planned. We know that because Trump dressed Milley down for planning to leave equipment behind. I really believe that our deep state wants to create a new Ottoman Empire to control muslims. I can only see our creation of ISIS in Syria and the Obama deal with Iran, plus leaving all that gear in Afghanistan as US support for a new Caliphate to control the region.

Anyway, those are some of the reasons I can't support us 'defending' any foreign borders.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:11 pm

Army subreddit talking about stop-loss fears.

https://www.reddit.com/r/army/comments/ ... troops_to/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:44 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:11 pm
Army subreddit talking about stop-loss fears.

https://www.reddit.com/r/army/comments/ ... troops_to/
My oldest daughter will be racing that Timeline, she's due to be out in 30 days. :pray:

American Empire is threatened and it's all of our leaders making. This is about control of the Black Sea. Turkey is getting out of NATO. When Turkey leaves, we don't have a stranglehold on the Dardenelles. This puts the Black Sea and Crimea in play for the first time in 30 years, if not 80. Turkey is about to build a new Central Asian alliance that puts itself on the border of China and Russia. All 92 Turkic speaking tribes recently met in Almaty, which may play into the Kazakh rebellion.

Our Deep State knows they need the Black Sea to keep up their status in global dominance. Problem is the fuckers went woke and drove all the straight white males out of the military, and with it the fighting spirit of the US Army going back to 1636. The military is not the same, over the last decade political dominance has been drilled all the way down to the company level. In retrospect, Iraq broke the US Military. Lack of coherant flag grade commanders to do their job degraded our officer and NCO corps to where it all has to be rebuilt. Zach warned us all the way back in 2010 this was the case. It took me til I saw LGBTQ flags with Soldiers in uniform to fully understand.

Our deep state has walked us into a trap. It's a war we can't win, and can get hurt very, very badly, including right here at home. We should cede control of Ukraine, and we do control, it's the time for diplomacy, get what you can and avoid something that could go global. It's very likely that if we get in this war, we will also be fighting serious wars in other places as different players take advantage of our blunder. We can't sustain troops half way around the world when Russia merely needs to travel down the Volga. Our deep state academics thinks with our technology we've transcended the Fall of Empires. We have not.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Biden plans on deploying 50,000 troops
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ussia.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Stupid son of a bitch. This is a total wag the dog.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:18 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Stupid son of a bitch. This is a total wag the dog.
This shit pisses me off.
A year ago I had two daughters in the Army. In 30 days I will have none. Fuck this shit.

They are positioning troops all around Russian borders. Russia should feel threatened, and act accordingly.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:51 am

Tucker is very good at asking simple, pertinent questions.
Last night he asked, "Why is it disloyal for Americans to side with Russia, and loyal to side with Ukraine?"

There is no clear answer. I personally believe that the Ukraine is the money laundering hub for Washington DC grifters. All the deep staters have their kids working with Ukrainian companies. Pelosi, Romney, Kerry(Heinz), Biden and I'm sure many more we don't know about. The impeachment of DJT over Ukraine made it clear something is not right. As soon as DJT asked about corruption in the Ukraine Trump was impeached.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:18 am

Online reports shootout in Kyiv. Anon reports Maidan-esque protests in the Capital.

Also this:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 am

Liberals: Weapons are bad
Also: The US is the worlds largest weapons dealer :think:

They really want WWIII. Hey, who had Ukraine in the "Where will WWIII start thread ?"
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Here is my take on the potential WWIII issue.

Russia and China are working together, Iran might be involved too. Once Russia invades the Ukraine and we engage the Chinese will invade Taiwan. The Biden admin is as incompetent as we have ever seen in a US Presidential Administration and both Putin and Xi know this. The Ukraine strategically is not nearly as important as Taiwan but when Russia invades, Biden will go at him deploying way too many naval assets in the region leaving China to do what it wants with Taiwan. China will then have approximately 90% of the semiconductor (computer chips) production in the world. They will have the world by the balls and Russia will be their number one ally. After that China will take Japan and then South Korea. We will be left short on Chips and Russia will be slowly taking Eastern Europe again because we will be handcuffed by shortages and NATO can't function without us.

I've put some serious thought into this topic and that is the conclusion that I always come to on this topic. Putin was high level KGB. He is an egomaniac and wants to be a great historical figure. If he can get all the land back that was lost after the fall of the Berlin Wall he would accomplish that. That would also give him an economical boost that he could leverage if he chooses to take on China.
Xi wants China to dominate the world and will do so in a fashion that the world will be yearning for the days of old when the USA dominated the globe. Historical, in the long run, the USA will be viewed as a benevolent world power and China will be viewed as a malevolent world power. When Japan falls Chinese soldiers will kill young to middle aged men and rape the women for a time. Retribution for the Rape of Nanjing in WWII. South Korea and Taiwan will fair better in that aspect. The historical hatred between Japan and China is deep.

I also look at it through the lens of China and Russia. They want those lands in a bad way and when is there going to be a better time? The US is extremely weak due to the leadership ( I use that term loosely) but that will not last that long. There will be a change in 2024. Launching a war early to mid 2023 might be too late. That's why I think we will see it happen this year if it happens at all.

Lastly I think because of our Military I don't think they would ever out right attack us. Strategically we should obviously try to deter both invasions and focus on two things domestically, manufacturing semiconductors and manufacturing pharmaceuticals. That is the smart play but we have a Potato in the White House and the ones pulling his strings are about as bright as a burned out lightbulb......so we're fucked.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: