TheReal_ND

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:28 am

This sounds like bad news.

Chernobyl’s Blown Up Reactor 4 Just Woke Up
The experts from Ukraine don’t really understand why this is happening although they do have a hypothesis. Water is used to start the fission process within nuclear materials, this makes the nuclear material release energy that within a nuclear reactor can be maintained under control, but in this instance, the experts are afraid they will not be able to control it.

Another hypothesis is that since reactor 4 has been completely shielded, no water from the rain was able to reach the nuclear fuel. The water from rain may have been what kept the nuclear material under control. With no water, the nuclear fuel may be at risk of overheating, leading to another nuclear disaster.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:28 am
This sounds like bad news.

Chernobyl’s Blown Up Reactor 4 Just Woke Up
The experts from Ukraine don’t really understand why this is happening although they do have a hypothesis. Water is used to start the fission process within nuclear materials, this makes the nuclear material release energy that within a nuclear reactor can be maintained under control, but in this instance, the experts are afraid they will not be able to control it.

Another hypothesis is that since reactor 4 has been completely shielded, no water from the rain was able to reach the nuclear fuel. The water from rain may have been what kept the nuclear material under control. With no water, the nuclear fuel may be at risk of overheating, leading to another nuclear disaster.
Since they have built the shielding is that not sufficient to protect the area if it does overheat?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:45 am

Watching the Ukraine drama play out over the last 20 years I've come to the conclusion that the Ukraine is one of the great money laundering centers for Washington DC. The Ukraine is DCs precious, and Smeagol cannot allow anyone else to touch it.

Trump got impeached over inquiring about American corruption in the Ukraine. I'm sure the CIA pulled off the Orange revolution there, and now DC really, really wants to go to war against Russia over the Ukraine. It's been reported that all the big robber baron families have their kids working closely with elements of the Ukraine. Pelosi, Schummer, Kerry, etc.

A threat to the Ukraine is a threat to their own families and livelyhoods. It's somewhere Patriots should focus on digging up dirt on these people, and talk about a lot. The last fucking thing we need is a war with Russia.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:14 am

Chow thief Vindman, pressing for "WWII scale war" in Ukraine
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status ... 1952849922

Fuckers are trying to force a huge war
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:14 am

I might be biased, but I care more about Taiwan than Ukraine. Russia is primarily a Europe problem. I'm not against Ukraine joining NATO, but it should be Europe handling issues with Russia and Ukraine. If Europe is not willing to stand up for Europe, why should we be standing up for Europe?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:51 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 am
C-Mag wrote:

I might be biased, but I care more about Taiwan than Ukraine. Russia is primarily a Europe problem. I'm not against Ukraine joining NATO, but it should be Europe handling issues with Russia and Ukraine. If Europe is not willing to stand up for Europe, why should we be standing up for Europe?
I do agree it's a European problem, but I don't really care about either one of them. Why should I care about the borders of Ukraine or Taiwan when we aren't even controlling our own borders?

Both the Ukraine and Taiwan have a history of being occupied by the strongest regional power. That's just the way it goes. Each of those places has probably only been independent for about a third of their history. And here's Vindman, calling for a WWII level war..................... which would be WWIII.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:52 am

I missed the reason the Russians are invading Ukraine. It wouldn’t be Biden’s approval rating, would it?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:51 am
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 am
C-Mag wrote:

I do agree it's a European problem, but I don't really care about either one of them. Why should I care about the borders of Ukraine or Taiwan when we aren't even controlling our own borders?

Both the Ukraine and Taiwan have a history of being occupied by the strongest regional power. That's just the way it goes. Each of those places has probably only been independent for about a third of their history. And here's Vindman, calling for a WWII level war..................... which would be WWIII.

The way I see it, the CCP is evil on the same level as the Nazi's, if not greater. If they are able to overwhelm Taiwanese defenses it isn't just going to be a larger power occupying a smaller country. It will be an atrocity on a scale we haven't seen since WW2.