Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly

GloryofGreece

Re: Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 am

Its amazing how many listeners this guy gets every day. He's bigger than any conventional media show which is hella impressive. Anyone know which year AJ went from say a million to many million daily listeners?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah like I said, I just keep moving when people post about it. I don't believe anonymous posters. Or AJ 100% but I can't answer Dand's question.
We'll see what he says in the interview. There are inconsistencies in the story of what happened that day and reasons that people question it. There was a drill scheduled in the area that day, extreme inconsistencies in everyone's stories, and creepy videos of people acting strangely. Columbine was real though and also had inconsistencies in the reports. The media and the witnesses don't know anything about guns and aren't thinking clearly so even though you can find videos of the police and others there telling completely contradictory stories about what weapons were used and where people were I don't think that means very much. They got bad info from panicked people then fed it to the media.

The laughing father and laughing coroner are creepy but it's much more likely that the coroner is a psycho (plausible) than that the entire thing is fake. I don't like AJ beating around the bush with this; either make the argument and present the evidence that makes him question it or admit it happened.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:57 am

I've never looked into it. Feels foul tbh. But then again most people haven't so it's easier to not.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 am

I have faced grief where my response was laughter. It's not something easily explained, but it happens. It's not like happy laughter. It's just a weird involuntary response.

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:09 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I've never looked into it. Feels foul tbh. But then again most people haven't so it's easier to not.
Me neither but when it was current I saw some of the doubters' youtube videos. Too morbid to dig into really deeply.
Speaker to Animals wrote:I have faced grief where my response was laughter. It's not something easily explained, but it happens. It's not like happy laughter. It's just a weird involuntary response.
That's definitely the Occam's razor explanation for the laughing dad video/gif that is shared most often. It doesn't mean he is an actor ffs.
Last edited by Dand on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 am

It's radioactive and pointless. AJ should drop it and apologize if he is talking about it.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's radioactive and pointless. AJ should drop it and apologize if he is talking about it.
His defense is that Sandy Hook happened, but he contends that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Seems to me it's just a "Hey, look at this crazy right-winger" hit job. He won't lose listeners.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm

I laughed at my grandmother's funeral when I was 17. I was very upset and so I tried thinking about something funny, so I started laughing which caused me to get nervous and laugh even more. This has happened to me in church before as well, and its hard to suppress. Everyone thought I was an evil piece of shit, and there's not much you can say in response, but laughing is not inherently a sign of mental illness. Awful shit affects people differently.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm assuming there is more to the CT than laughing. Don't care though. I have better things to waste my time on.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Dand wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah like I said, I just keep moving when people post about it. I don't believe anonymous posters. Or AJ 100% but I can't answer Dand's question.
We'll see what he says in the interview. There are inconsistencies in the story of what happened that day and reasons that people question it. There was a drill scheduled in the area that day, extreme inconsistencies in everyone's stories, and creepy videos of people acting strangely. Columbine was real though and also had inconsistencies in the reports. The media and the witnesses don't know anything about guns and aren't thinking clearly so even though you can find videos of the police and others there telling completely contradictory stories about what weapons were used and where people were I don't think that means very much. They got bad info from panicked people then fed it to the media.

The laughing father and laughing coroner are creepy but it's much more likely that the coroner is a psycho (plausible) than that the entire thing is fake. I don't like AJ beating around the bush with this; either make the argument and present the evidence that makes him question it or admit it happened.
NORAD just happened to be conducting a "hijacked plane" drill on 9/11, centered on NYC. Funny how that keeps happening.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0