BREAKING NEWS: SENATE THINKS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FREEDOM

clubgop

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SENATE THINKS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FREEDOM

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Back to OP - that leaves bank debit and credit cards as the only acceptable forms of currency. Where do you suppose they got that idea?
Believe me, I know it benefits banks and those companies, but government has plenty of motivations for that outcome all by their lonesome. Every LEO and Revenue agent is sporting an erection so straight and hard at that prospect, superman's fortress of solitude would look like a shag carpet.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:15 am

This is really troubling. Almost enough to make me start thinking false flag with the shooting yesterday
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Back to OP - that leaves bank debit and credit cards as the only acceptable forms of currency. Where do you suppose they got that idea?
A combination of bankers/government wanting to get their cut from every single transaction and wanting to track what every single person does all the time.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:26 am

brewster wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote: patriarchy
I admire brevity as much as the next guy, but you'll have to elaborate for me to get your point.
basically, you're a straight white property owning male, and anything you do is patriarchy.

la flama blanca
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
brewster wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote: patriarchy
I admire brevity as much as the next guy, but you'll have to elaborate for me to get your point.
basically, you're a straight white property owning male, and anything you do is patriarchy.

la flama blanca
Can we not have a thread without bitching about SJWs?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:48 am

Agreed. No we can't

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 am

Dand wrote:
A combination of bankers/government wanting to get their cut from every single transaction and wanting to track what every single person does all the time.
What these assclowns don't get is this will make bitcoin and other crypto's go skyrocketing. People will revolt in unforeseen ways over this bullshit. I would advise you guys to get some bitcoin because these rancid asscookies will end up pushing bitcoin to over $100k.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 am

Bitcoins have been rapidly increasing in price all year. I'm pretty sure they've doubled just since the start of 2017.

Those exchange and transaction fees though...

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:21 am

clubgop wrote:
you can't refuse to renew a lease
Can't you jack the price up to something unreasonable?
Nope. The law says you can't raise it a "reprehensible" amount, the definition to be left to a judge if the tenant takes you to court. Word is it depends on the judge, and whether your new rent is actually over market or not.

The key to this game is choosing your tenants wisely. I NEVER use a broker, I chat them up as they look at the place. If someone is a asshole or a PITA there, they do not get an apartment from me. If both the tenant and landlord act in good faith, there's never a problem. Oh yeah, I only rent to the upwardly mobile, mostly college educated. Not necessarily white. I got a tenant from Central America who's a programmer and makes more than my wife and I combined.
Okeefenokee wrote:basically, you're a straight white property owning male, and anything you do is patriarchy.
Ah, yes, the guilt of being white.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
brewster wrote: I admire brevity as much as the next guy, but you'll have to elaborate for me to get your point.

la flama blanca
Can we not have a thread without bitching about SJWs?
Why? Don't like being insulted? Don't like being called out for what you are, what you support? Face it and get wrecked.