Oh, Crap!

Hastur

Oh, Crap!

Post by Hastur » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:11 am

This is from the No Agenda News Letter and written John C. Dvorak. http://www.dvorak.org/blog/no-agenda-ma ... gnup-here/
Denver has legalized public defecation, a public health hazard. On the Twitter I noticed that people said this was to encourage immigrants to come to Denver. This is nonsense, who wants to go to freezing Denver to poop in the streets?

That said, I cannot understand the reason for the new law unless it is because of complaints to police of human poop all over the streets done by the homeless. They have to poop somewhere. Where do they poop? Nobody wants to put up public facilities of any sort so people are crapping and peeing everywhere.

The worst case scenario is in liberal San Francisco which encourages the homeless to be there, but does little to accommodate them.

SF POOP MAP
Click on map to access data. Zoom in on map to see individual poops on specific streets. Lots of detail and a reporting system is in place to keep the map up-to-date. Ask yourself by any tourist would visit a place with such a map which is considered a necessity by the locals.

Anyone who works in the city is very aware of the San Francisco online poop map (above). You can zoom in on any street and find the documented human feces and where it was deposited. My daughter, who helps manage a dog-walking company, is aware of this map and wonders why dog poop has to be picked up but human poop remains all over San Francisco.

When it rains the streets the sidewalks are essentially human crap-laden sewers that you are walking through. It’s gross.
I think San Francisco is the human poop capital of America. If that’s not bad enough people obviously pee all over the place too. Here is an article about how people pee all over the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) subway system to such an extreme that it gums up the escalators and elevators of the system.
This is a global issue. We have a huge problem with the same thing here as well. It's not refugees but the EU-migrants who come here to beg in the streets.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Re: Oh, Crap!

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am

Hastur wrote:We have a huge problem with the same thing here as well. It's not refugees but the EU-migrants who come here to beg in the streets.

:whistle:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 am

BjornP wrote:
Hastur wrote:We have a huge problem with the same thing here as well. It's not refugees but the EU-migrants who come here to beg in the streets.

Wrong flag. This is the one:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:56 am

Hastur wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Wrong flag. This is the one:

Oh, I know. ;) I'm pretty sure their SaTW character would be considered wildly politically incorrect, though.

And yeah, as per your topic.... we got a couple of them in Aalborg and while I haven't seen them shitting in the city, there have been several reports from farmers and owners of grazing areas and private forests that they settle in with their vans, and leave the camp completely littered with garbage, human waste - not even bothering with digging holes for it . It exploded since Romania joined the EU, and most of them either engage in begging, accordian playing, or scamming attempts. Great move, having one of Europe's poorest countries join where a Romani beggar can beg for more cash in one day in Denmark, than he'd get in benefits for one month back home. :doh:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:01 am

I'm of the mind to take the law to the opposite extreme. Shit in the street? Bullet to the head
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:02 am

Romani and Romanian are not the same, Bjorn.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:44 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Romani and Romanian are not the same, Bjorn.
Reaaally? :o Out of curiosity, what part of my post led you to believe that I did not know the difference?

The largest concentration of Romani in Europe are those in Spain (gitanos, who don't migrate), and those in Romania (who do). When Romania joined the EU, so too did one of the largest concentration of migratory Romani people in Europe.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:55 am

BjornP wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Romani and Romanian are not the same, Bjorn.
Reaaally? :o Out of curiosity, what part of my post led you to believe that I did not know the difference?

The largest concentration of Romani in Europe are those in Spain (gitanos, who don't migrate), and those in Romania (who do). When Romania joined the EU, so too did one of the largest concentration of migratory Romani people in Europe.
The vampire with the Romanian flag draped over his undead body part. Recent DNA studies suggest they're of Indian origin, by the way.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: The vampire with the Romanian flag draped over his undead body part. Recent DNA studies suggest they're of Indian origin, by the way.
It's a reference to a comic that I know Hastur's familiar with, where all the characters are national stereotypes.

https://satwcomic.com/child-of-the-night

And yeah, the reason they don't seem to give many damns about stealing, scamming or generally respecting the countries they travel to, is probably a result of a handed down caste system from their old homeland, that considers non-Romani "impure". Ironies...

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:42 am

BjornP wrote:And yeah, the reason they don't seem to give many damns about stealing, scamming or generally respecting the countries they travel to, is probably a result of a handed down caste system from their old homeland, that considers non-Romani "impure". Ironies...
When I was a little boy, my mom told me that Gypsies were forgiven for stealing because they tried to steal the nails to be used for crucifying
Christ, but only managed to take one; Christ was supposed to get one through each ankle but got one through both. Moms say the craziest shit.