APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

C-Mag

Re: APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Millenials killing crappy chain casual dining restaurants .............................. Good Job Millenials

:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I've done a pretty extensive survey of the hundreds of burrito joints around town, but that was back in my slave grain days. sigh.
What are your thoughts on Texas Barbecue? How does it stack up with the BBQ of Southern states?

On the burrito note, I've been to Texas twice and I have fond memories of the Tex mex food. I ate some damn good burritos and tacos when I was there.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I've done a pretty extensive survey of the hundreds of burrito joints around town, but that was back in my slave grain days. sigh.
What are your thoughts on Texas Barbecue? How does it stack up with the BBQ of Southern states?

On the burrito note, I've been to Texas twice and I have fond memories of the Tex mex food. I ate some damn good burritos and tacos when I was there.

TX BBQ is not as good as Carolina - this coming from a Yankee who did time in TX and has sampled Carolina bbq...

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

TX BBQ is not as good as Carolina - this coming from a Yankee who did time in TX and has sampled Carolina bbq...
:hurl: :althurl:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Fife wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

:hurl: :althurl:
Whatevers.....I'll take vinegar over red sauce any day...

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

I like the Carolina sauce a lot. That yellow one is delicious. I may get lynched for saying that but i don't care.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Carolina BBQ sauce is evil.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Carolina BBQ sauce is evil.

The coal dust from the newly opened mines is soiling your taste buds.......Never thought a Yank would have to defend Carolina...

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
what is bdubs?
Buffalo Wild Wings
Yeah, I've been over this with the locals. The name makes no goddamn sense.
It makes as much sense as it matters.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Carolina BBQ sauce is evil.

The coal dust from the newly opened mines is soiling your taste buds.......Never thought a Yank would have to defend Carolina...

Oh, that stuff is from the Tidewater area. I live in the mountains. Two different cultures. Probably should secede from those Tidewater faggots right after the whole state secedes.

But if you like it, I suggest you drive over to Walmart, go to the dressings department, and get something called "Italian salad dressing". You might be amazed at what you find.