APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

heydaralon

Re: APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I'm just glad we settled the sauce issue and that we all agree that Carolina is the best. I can tolerate other sauces, but they are eating the dust of the Carolina King.
The sauce is awesome. It just belongs on like a sandwich or something. The spice crust on Carolina BBQ is disgusting. It's juicy, but a mouthful of pepper is just not appealing.
I like hot stuff, but I can concede that Carolina BBQ does not make the best meat. What is your favorite brand of grocery store bbq sauce? I'm going to make my own sauce over the summer. I have started cooking more, and I want to make some good BBQ.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I saw a list somewhere that ranked BBQ restaurants by polling cooks or something like that. Most of the top five were in Florida.
Are any of the top five in Central Florida? If so, I will try to check them out. Have you been to Yellow Dog Eats Cafe?
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I'm just glad we settled the sauce issue and that we all agree that Carolina is the best. I can tolerate other sauces, but they are eating the dust of the Carolina King.
The sauce is awesome. It just belongs on like a sandwich or something. The spice crust on Carolina BBQ is disgusting. It's juicy, but a mouthful of pepper is just not appealing.
I like hot stuff, but I can concede that Carolina BBQ does not make the best meat. What is your favorite brand of grocery store bbq sauce? I'm going to make my own sauce over the summer. I have started cooking more, and I want to make some good BBQ.
Earl Rays is our go-to. Good mix of smoky and sweet.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I just googled them and got the guy who shot MLK jr. I couldn't find that brand. Idk its possible that dude made some pretty good BBQ in prison. :lol:
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
I just googled them and got the guy who shot MLK jr. I couldn't find that brand. Idk its possible that dude made some pretty good BBQ in prison. :lol:
Something like that. I'll look in the fridge tomorrow.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Hastur wrote:Best meat sandwich? That would be the Shooter's Sandwich. The king of portable food.

Looks like fuckin lembas.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:49 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fuck me running. Do you ever get anything in life right? Like ever?

https://sweetbabyrays.com

That is what you are looking for, dipshit.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Fuck me running. Do you ever get anything in life right? Like ever?

https://sweetbabyrays.com

That is what you are looking for, dipshit.
That's the one I use. You can buy it everywhere apparently. :lol: I also like the stuff from Stubb's. http://www.stubbsbbq.com/

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:29 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Hastur wrote:Best meat sandwich? That would be the Shooter's Sandwich. The king of portable food.

Looks like fuckin lembas.
:) Not really.

But it is quite filling. Tolkien would have known about Shooter's so it's a possible inspiration.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:05 am

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I saw a list somewhere that ranked BBQ restaurants by polling cooks or something like that. Most of the top five were in Florida.
Are any of the top five in Central Florida? If so, I will try to check them out. Have you been to Yellow Dog Eats Cafe?

I don't think so. It has been a while since it was published too.