APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

Ex-California

Re: APOLOGIZE MILLENNIALS

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Cactus Cafe on the road into Carlsbad Caverns is a dump.

Bunch of 300 pound chicks offering the worst work ethic you've ever seen.

Stay away.
Sounds like the Saturn Cafe vegetarian restaurant in Santa Cruz
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 am

Lesbehonest here. Lesbian-run businesses make really bad customer service.

It's like they got a taste of masculinity, but they don't know when to control the I don't give a fuck aspect of it.

Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Lesbehonest here. Lesbian-run businesses make really bad customer service.
We need to put homos in service and keep lesbians in construction damnit. The way god intended!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Lesbehonest here. Lesbian-run businesses make really bad customer service.
We need to put homos in service and keep lesbians in construction damnit. The way god intended!

Gay dudes can get pretty nasty, though. Lesbians are usually really cool and easy to get along with. They just tend towards bad customer service.

Gay men can take the bitch attitude too far.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Gay dudes can get pretty nasty, though. Lesbians are usually really cool and easy to get along with. They just tend towards bad customer service.

Gay men can take the bitch attitude too far.
No doubt... but you get 'em working for tips, they can keep the claws sheathed until they hit the break room.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
It's like they got a taste of masculinity, but they don't know when to control the I don't give a fuck aspect of it.
Quotable.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 am

Well said. :lol:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:00 am

No doubt... but you get 'em working for tips, they can keep the claws sheathed until they hit the break room.
Factually accurate.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Casual dining is bullshit, and I'm proud of the kids for recognizing it. That was a big failure of my generation.

Loud, childish "wacky" decor, domestic beer, and bland, microwaved food are not a restaurant.
I always wonder what makes (made) the apostrophe restaurants so popular in the first place.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 am

Also, stop calling appetizers "apps". Fucking tools.