PSA Keep Your Kids Far Away From YouTube

TheReal_ND

Re: PSA Keep Your Kids Far Away From YouTube

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:54 am

Xenophon wrote:The best option to avoid this crap is to actually parent your kids and screen what they watch. Good Lord. YouTube and Netflix aren't babysitters you degenerate plebeians.
It's called a PSA faggot. Obviously don't let your kid watch YouTube because these tags are only a few clicks away from most any kid show. Just avoid YouTube time for them all together.

Parents are convienenced letting children watch something to occupy them while they do dishes or laundry.

Do not let them on YouTube.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:58 am

Another thing, go ahead and plop your kid on YouTube for all I care. I'm raising awareness. Don't insult me like that again.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 am

Television is cancer for them too. The degeneracy is even on PBS kids now.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 am

Well apparently hundreds of thousands of parents World wide are ignorant of how youtube tags work and what kind of appalling things come up if you leave autoplay on while you do the dishes. So spread the the OP videos around. Or don't whatever. At least TV isn't this fucking bad last I owned one.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:05 am

anon wrote:My wife told me that moms in her mom groups on Facebook complain about the daddy finger videos all the time, though for just being annoying and not the issues we are seeing. What this tells me is kids are actually watching this shit, and it's not just bots inflating the views as I originally assumed.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Xenophon wrote:The best option to avoid this crap is to actually parent your kids and screen what they watch. Good Lord. YouTube and Netflix aren't babysitters you degenerate plebeians.
It's called a PSA faggot. Obviously don't let your kid watch YouTube because these tags are only a few clicks away from most any kid show. Just avoid YouTube time for them all together.

Parents are convienenced letting children watch something to occupy them while they do dishes or laundry.

Do not let them on YouTube.
TheReal_ND wrote:Another thing, go ahead and plop your kid on YouTube for all I care. I'm raising awareness. Don't insult me like that again.
I was making a general statement directed at terrible parents. It was not my intention to besmirch you in any way.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Sorry I got rustled. I remember that stupid family finger song and my son used to sing it. It was over a year ago. I don't think it was subversive back then I think it was subverted recently. He would be watching Mickey Mouse then that song would pop on while I was doing dishes. "Well fuck that song." *x out, Mickey Mouse again* "SISTER FINGER SISTER FINGER WHERE ARE YOU!" AHHHHH turn it off. "Internet time is over son."

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:39 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 am

Really not the same thing. You need to revisit the OP

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:46 am

https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/06 ... on-pranks/

More discussion about the OP at the 32 minute mark here