Month of Terror (or whatever you want to call it)

Speaker to Animals

Re: Month of Terror (or whatever you want to call it)

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Deportation is not inevitable.
Maybe if Trump took a stand against the Saudis instead of sucking up to them they could be discouraged from funding terrorism worldwide.

Yeah, it pretty much is. They are going to do what they do best, and keep on murdering your people. Eventually the British people will have enough of it and make it clear Muslims are no longer welcome in the UK. Your useless government will try to crack down on the British people, but it won't matter. Businesses will get firebombed. Muslims will be attacked and probably killed in some cases.

All the violence from beginning to end should be laid at the feet of your political class who created this mess. But of course, they will blame the British people for the civil unrest the political class created by importing tens of thousands of terrorists into British cities. It's fucking depressing and you know I am right.
I have never known you to be right.
You predicted civil war on the streets of the US a few months ago.

Say what?

I predicted civil violence on the streets in the aftermath of the election (no matter who won), and I was correct.

Nor does one need to be a fortune teller to see where the UK is headed.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Yeah, it pretty much is. They are going to do what they do best, and keep on murdering your people. Eventually the British people will have enough of it and make it clear Muslims are no longer welcome in the UK. Your useless government will try to crack down on the British people, but it won't matter. Businesses will get firebombed. Muslims will be attacked and probably killed in some cases.

All the violence from beginning to end should be laid at the feet of your political class who created this mess. But of course, they will blame the British people for the civil unrest the political class created by importing tens of thousands of terrorists into British cities. It's fucking depressing and you know I am right.

Say what?

I predicted civil violence on the streets in the aftermath of the election (no matter who won), and I was correct.

Nor does one need to be a fortune teller to see where the UK is headed.
No you predicted civil war and then claimed you were right when a few trash cans got kicked. You are the King of hyperbole.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Err.. no. I said there would be violence on the streets. There was. It wasn't kicked over trashcans either. Liberals chased down Trump supporters across the nation, putting several into the hospital, including one man who was beaten into a coma by democrats as they chased him through the Portland airport and beat him unconscious while chanting love trumps hate. Meanwhile, the left organized into militias who attacked conservatives with weapons and mace at free speech rallies of all places. This included beating a woman in the face with a pole because she wore the wrong hat. There are videos of them dragging an unconscious man down the street while they continue to beat him (I think he was in a coma too, but I am not sure). In Chicago, blacks dragged a white man out of his vehicle and beat him unconscious because they assumed he was a Trump supporter. Blacks in Chicago also kidnapped a mentally disabled man and tortured him for days, livestreaming it on Facebook.

This is just violence off the top of my head too. You are tripping.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, man. It's been nothing but drum circles as far as I've seen.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Maybe if Trump took a stand against the Saudis instead of sucking up to them they could be discouraged from funding terrorism worldwide.

It's his thing. He's like the disabled kid on the baseball team that gets wheeled out once a season, as "inspirational".

The rest of the time, he pees himself in the dugout and pretends he's swinging a bat. Don't take away his dreams, man.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

It's his thing. He's like the disabled kid on the baseball team that gets wheeled out once a season, as "inspirational".

The rest of the time, he pees himself in the dugout and pretends he's swinging a bat. Don't take away his dreams, man.
And your the kid that is able bodied yet rides the bench cause he throws like a girl and stands no less than 4 ft from the plate and holds the bat the wrong way.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Too little too late.

The ones who don't have to face retaliation and the inevitable deportation don't seem to give a shit, dude.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4jQuEPCDH
The US presidents have had a problem with the House of Saud ever since FDR allowed Ibn Saud and his goats on the USS Quincy. I was hoping Trump would be the guy to break that, but not so far.

Trump is certainly more vocal against Islamic Terror than perhaps any president in the past. Time will tell.
The reason for supporting the House of Saud is that they are the only thing preventing Saudi Arabia from becoming a Sunni version of Khomeini's Iran. As long as they are in power they can keep a check on the radical Wahhabi mullahs.
That also means it is in their interest to make sure the threat remains. That is how they can rely on keep getting US support without any reforms. They are masters at this tightrope walk. It will of course end like most absolutist monarchies the day they get a sovereign that isn't quite right for the job.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 am

Hastur wrote: The reason for supporting the House of Saud is that they are the only thing preventing Saudi Arabia from becoming a Sunni version of Khomeini's Iran. As long as they are in power they can keep a check on the radical Wahhabi mullahs.
That also means it is in their interest to make sure the threat remains. That is how they can rely on keep getting US support without any reforms. They are masters at this tightrope walk. It will of course end like most absolutist monarchies the day they get a sovereign that isn't quite right for the job.
It is a reason, and maybe a good one. But if the US have shown time and again that they like regime change, at any cost. Look at Syria and Libya. I don't think Syria would be in this shape if outsiders weren't pushing regime change, and well Libya, what a bloody mess.

We would have been better leaving all the Middle Eastern strongmen in place. And we can learn something from all of them about ruling in those cultures.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hastur wrote: The reason for supporting the House of Saud is that they are the only thing preventing Saudi Arabia from becoming a Sunni version of Khomeini's Iran. As long as they are in power they can keep a check on the radical Wahhabi mullahs.
It is a reason, and maybe a good one. But if the US have shown time and again that they like regime change, at any cost. Look at Syria and Libya. I don't think Syria would be in this shape if outsiders weren't pushing regime change, and well Libya, what a bloody mess.

We would have been better leaving all the Middle Eastern strongmen in place. And we can learn something from all of them about ruling in those cultures.
I only thought the US liked regime change if the regime were in opposition to their interests or an ally to The Enemy. As long as the Saudis play ball they are safe. The Arab spring was an almost total disaster. The Tunisian Revolution turned out well, but I think that was because it was so fast that no foreign powers had the time to get involved. Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Syria and Iraq were absolute disasters. I don't think "regime change" as a tool is quite as attractive as it used to be.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Welcome to Breitbart News’s running tally of worldwide jihadist terrorist attacks during Ramadan 2017. Check back for updates through the end of the Islamic holy month on June 24.
The death toll in the first 14 days of holiest month for Muslims has reached a grim milestone: more than 70 attacks in 21 predominantly Muslim countries have yielded an estimated 1,003 fatalities and 1,036 injuries.

With more than half of the month leftover, this year’s Ramadan is already the bloodiest in recent memory, far surpassing the 421 deaths and 729 injuries that took place during the same period in 2016, considered the deadliest Ramadan in years.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... und-world/