Month of Terror (or whatever you want to call it)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:41 am

I'm starting this because we are going to have a lot of attacks coming through because of "Islam, Syria" or whatever reason you want to call it for...

Here is the first one on the list.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national ... 62851.html
A man armed with a hammer attacked and injured a Paris police officer near Notre Dame Cathedral before being shot Tuesday, police told NBC News.

Police believe the attacker was an Algerian student, citing an ID card found on him, and said he had a hammer and kitchen knives on him.
French Interior Minister Gérard Colomb said the attacker cried "it's for Syria."
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Month of Terror (or whatever you want to call it)

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 am

The Conservative wrote:I'm starting this because we are going to have a lot of attacks coming through because of "Islam, Syria" or whatever reason you want to call it for...

A man armed with a hammer attacked and injured a Paris police officer near Notre Dame Cathedral before being shot Tuesday, police told NBC News.

Police believe the attacker was an Algerian student, citing an ID card found on him, and said he had a hammer and kitchen knives on him.
French Interior Minister Gérard Colomb said the attacker cried "it's for Syria."
If you're going to cite every nutbag assault around the globe here, you'll crash the site.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 am

AKA: Ramadan.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:I'm starting this because we are going to have a lot of attacks coming through because of "Islam, Syria" or whatever reason you want to call it for...

If you're going to cite every nutbag assault around the globe here, you'll crash the site.
Well, if didn't happen during the election I doubt this will cause its downfall.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Month of Terror (or whatever you want to call it)

AKA: Ramadan.
I was attempting to be nice.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 am

This is a message to all men in fighting age.
Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.
Simply store this your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.
An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.
There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.
And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.
Fifty years ago exactly, in 1967, western civilization reached peak depravity - "the summer of love".
This summer, darkness will fall across the face of America. Birds will stop singing. Temperatures will drop. Stars will become visible in the daytime sky.
In about 100 days, a total solar eclipse will occur. On August 21st, the Black Sun will cross the american continent. That will mark the turning point.
We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.
There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.
You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now. And if you do not do these things, you will die.
Your body, mind and soul cannot possibly be fully prepared for any of this.
But you need to do your best. All that you can do. To be ready.
Hail Victory and prepare your anus.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 am

Amusing, if they are coming East from West, they won't get past the iron/rust belt.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am

The eclipse ends at Ft. Sumter I think

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 am

TheReal_ND wrote:The eclipse ends at Ft. Sumter I think
Well no, it keeps going, but for the US yes... and lets be realistic, Americans own more guns that population, if they think they are just going to steamroll over us? BWHAHAHA.... if they went East to West or West and East at the same time, it might be more doable, but if they are going in a single direction, they are fucked... especially if they think the military bases they are going to be near won't have enough firepower to blow their asses off the face of the earth in the first place.

Either way I got a good old fashion 50 cal waiting for them if they choose to come my way.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

I think you're really misinterpreting the prophecy of the Black Sun. Nowhere did Anglin say anything about people following an eclipse. Where did you even get that from? Anyway, I think it's LARPy but I like LARPS. Nothing happened from all that Shemitah shit so hopefully something does this time heh