Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Speaker to Animals

Re: Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They vetted the fuck out of me, dude. GCF is going through the process over the course of six months to a year as well. The shit they dig up on you is crazy.

Nor is this outrage. I am simply suspicious as hell of this. This really does look like they set her up to fail so they could make an example of her instead of the people who were actually doing the damage.
Weird.

I passed my initial Security clearance check for the US Army pretty quick, and seven or eight background checks since then without fanfare.
And y'all are the handful of people who witnessed my previous posting history on the DCF as an agitator.
/shrug

I am talking about SCI. The military stuff is really fast. When you go through that SCI process, they might even interview some of your high school teachers. They even polygraph your ass.

What this chick had to go through was a totally different process.

Honestly, it kind of looks like they wanted to cultivate some suckers they could use to make examples of instead of take down their own leakers.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the intelligence itself was fabricated and used as a honeytrap. It's not so explosive to cause diplomatic damage, but it fits the liberal narrative enough to entice some fool to want to leak it.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. just look at her Twitter feed. How does a person like that get a security clearance? The people who should be going to jail are the people who gave her the clearance. She was upfront about what she would do with the information. You can't even say she was a spy when she openly signals her fidelity to Wikileaks and people like Snowden.

This whole thing is a waste. She should never have been given that clearance. She should have been working at some normal company somewhere and doing her crossfit after work while signaling her progressive virtues on Instagram.
No . . . no . . . sorry. No one is *just now* discovering that the government is a huge, inefficient, incompetent bureaucracy. You're faking that outrage. You, me, even the Canadians, know that it's completely unsurprising that no one in government vetted the folks they're hiring to handle classified data. They run a federal background check (aka "Are you a convicted Felon or on a terror watchlist" check) and then hand over the keys to the kingdom.
We know this.
How many data breaches does it take for them to drive the point home.
They don't care.

They vetted the fuck out of me, dude. GCF is going through the process over the course of six months to a year as well. The shit they dig up on you is crazy.

Nor is this outrage. I am simply suspicious as hell of this. This really does look like they set her up to fail so they could make an example of her instead of the people who were actually doing the damage.
I have to agree. A coworker of mine had left her parents house and roomed with a friend for a few months before getting her own place. No bills were ever in her name, her mail was still going to her parent's address, nothing tied her to that address.... when she went for her TS/sci clearance they hassled her on why she hadn't put that down on her form. Almost 20 years later.

Giving this chick code word clearance with her FB Twitter history is ludicrous unless there's another motive.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm

So what is the conspiracy, exactly?

Trump needs an arrest so they fabricate a dupe?
The "Deep State" needs a patsy so they offer her up to stop the investigations?
What?

Spell it out for those of us not blessed with perpetually conspiratorial minds.
Because from here it looks like this dumbass loser ground mailed a doc she printed to the media, and upon review there were less than ten people who had ever printed that file.
So it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to crack this one.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
No . . . no . . . sorry. No one is *just now* discovering that the government is a huge, inefficient, incompetent bureaucracy. You're faking that outrage. You, me, even the Canadians, know that it's completely unsurprising that no one in government vetted the folks they're hiring to handle classified data. They run a federal background check (aka "Are you a convicted Felon or on a terror watchlist" check) and then hand over the keys to the kingdom.
We know this.
How many data breaches does it take for them to drive the point home.
They don't care.

They vetted the fuck out of me, dude. GCF is going through the process over the course of six months to a year as well. The shit they dig up on you is crazy.

I have to agree. A coworker of mine had left her parents house and roomed with a friend for a few months before getting her own place. No bills were ever in her name, her mail was still going to her parent's address, nothing tied her to that address.... when she went for her TS/sci clearance they hassled her on why she hadn't put that down on her form. Almost 20 years later.

Giving this chick code word clearance with her FB Twitter history is ludicrous unless there's another motive.

+1

And I've been a listed reference for several people. I've had FBI agents come to my house and ask me about Mr. X, and I live in a fairly remote area. Just answer questions about Mr X and his credit, drinking, drug habits, etc.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 pm

There appears to be some sort of arranged drop with the Intercept, as if she would have had to go to them prior to and say "Hey, I work here, what can I do for you?", like walking into the Soviet Embassy and asking to speak to the Rezidentura, seems less like she had something important to leak and more like she was sent on fishing expedition to find some clickbait for the media hacks.

I'm not seeing a conspiracy, other than the one in plain sight.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:So what is the conspiracy, exactly?

A. Trump needs an arrest so they fabricate a dupe?

B. The "Deep State" needs a patsy so they offer her up to stop the investigations?
What?

C. The person applies for a job, should be kicked back, but the hiring person is an Anti-Trumper and wants like minded people on her team. Plus it helps to hire a diversity candidate.

Spell it out for those of us not blessed with perpetually conspiratorial minds.
Because from here it looks like this dumbass loser ground mailed a doc she printed to the media, and upon review there were less than ten people who had ever printed that file.
So it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to crack this one.
I choose Option C.
Doesn't need to be a giant Conspiracy. Just weakness of Character.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They vetted the fuck out of me, dude. GCF is going through the process over the course of six months to a year as well. The shit they dig up on you is crazy.

Weird.

I passed my initial Security clearance check for the US Army pretty quick, and seven or eight background checks since then without fanfare.
And y'all are the handful of people who witnessed my previous posting history on the DCF as an agitator.
/shrug
You were in the army?
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:05 pm

heydaralon wrote:You were in the army?
96R.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm