Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

C-Mag

Re: Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:47 am

Assange supports all leakers, he is being consistent, nothing wrong with that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:This gal had no business having a Top Secret Security Clearance.
The NSA should never have hired her based on her Social Media.

People in the HR department have questions to answer.

Lolz - She got the job so they could check a box to show they're "improving" diversity.....She looks like a total fucking idiot - do we even know what her actual position was?
No, haven't seen a job title or description................ and you very well could be right on the diversity issue.
Probably also helped getting noticed having a name like "Reality Winner". As far as freaky names go, it beats a hippie name like Treefriend Willowsson, at least.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:57 am

The only revelation of import to come from this is how dangerous politics in America has become.

The standard of self-sabot being established by the Left will spiral out of control.

How anyone can hold to the position that these leaks aren't purely political in nature is beyond willful ignorance.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 am

kybkh wrote:The only revelation of import to come from this is how dangerous politics in America has become.

The standard of self-sabot being established by the Left will spiral out of control.

How anyone can hold to the position that these leaks aren't purely political in nature is beyond willful ignorance.

That's exactly what the left wants.....anything that harms the Republic is a benefit to their cause...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:39 am

I still trying to wrap my head around how they gave SCI clearance to a chick with that twitter feed. That's the real head scratcher here. Nobody is talking about it in the media, though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I still trying to wrap my head around how they gave SCI clearance to a chick with that twitter feed. That's the real head scratcher here. Nobody is talking about it in the media, though.
Kind of makes you think Anonymous is right, she's a patsy, put in place after the inauguration to take the fall for other intel agents making leaks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 am

Yeah, the NSA is not doing their jobs if they allow the hiring of someone that publicly states they would defect to Iran to fight against America. I mean what the fuck? Or it's a conspiracy.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I still trying to wrap my head around how they gave SCI clearance to a chick with that twitter feed. That's the real head scratcher here. Nobody is talking about it in the media, though.
I wondered that myself.

Obviously, Obama did a masterful job appointing his co-conspirators in to positions of great import. Removing this anti-American virus from within the government may well be Trump's biggest accomplishment at the end of the day.

Imagine 4-8 more years of SJW appointees throughout the government.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am

It was Greenwald & Co that compromised her, they went and posted the actual document on the internet, and since she had made the copy on a colour printer, the embedded tracking dots gave away which printer it was and when, otherwise, would have been hard to catch her, but, once the journos had what they wanted, they burned their source without a second thought.

I suspect the journos of being in on it tbh, the Intercept cultivating her as their operative, like handlers.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 am

Smitty-48 wrote:It was Greenwald & Co that compromised her, they went and posted the actual document on the internet, and since she had made the copy on a colour printer, the embedded tracking dots gave away which printer it was and when, otherwise, would have been hard to catch her, but, once the journos had what they wanted, they burned their source without a second thought.

I suspect the journos of being in on it tbh, the Intercept cultivating her as their operative, like handlers.
How many people are aware of "tracking dots" and if they don't it wouldn't be burning their source.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.