Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

TheReal_ND

Re: Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Anyone else notice that this faggot Comey is out of the office and the leakers get shellacked swiftly? Fuck that snake in the grass

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

And here we go again

The top-secret National Security Agency document, which was provided anonymously to The Intercept and independently authenticated

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Russians hacked our macros!

My spreadsheets are all fucked up.
lol. When the FSB comes calling, people drop dead from untraceable toxins, when the GRU hits somebody, they get the BSOD screensaver, "oh noes..."
Nec Aspera Terrent

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:According to the document the NSA isn't sure what they were up to exactly, and doesn't know if they actually got anything of any particular use, it all just looks like minor chickenshit, mischief making at best, ain't no Cyber Pearl Harbor, that's fo sho.

Based on that document, the "threat" from the GRU by way of hacking amounts to "meh".

This is what the IC has been going apeshit over? Pfft.
100% agree. A nobody who never should have had this access leaked, with the sloppiest OpSec imaginable, a document that shows the NSA analysis of cyber attacks that were already reported upon, which were tangential to the main attacks on Clinton and the DNC.

It only accomplishes settling one dispute today, which is people who say Russia had no offensive cyber interference in our elections. Those people said the IC report stating as much wasn't proof, because there was no examples or facts in the analysis, or because news reports used anonymous sources.

Well, now we have this report, but those people won't believe it unless we go completely open source with our "ways and means" of collection... Never going to happen.

As far as the goals of the specific cyber attacks outlined in this NSA report, it wasn't part of the attempt to influence the election, I think it was for sowing distrust of the results had Clinton won. Russia could release evidence that electronic voting machine companies were infiltrated, and that absentee voter systems were scammed...

Anyways, I guess we now have now a nice shiny NSA report that shows what everyone in the IC has been stating publicly for 6 months.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Guys, watching this shit play out in real time is getting old now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:07 pm

adwinistrator wrote:As far as the goals of the specific cyber attacks outlined in this NSA report, it wasn't part of the attempt to influence the election, I think it was for sowing distrust of the results had Clinton won. Russia could release evidence that electronic voting machine companies were infiltrated, and that absentee voter systems were scammed...
Which would mean that the Russians thought Trump was going to lose too, which would mean that they didn't actually have any way of influencing the election on his behalf, and were as shocked as anyone else when the Blue Wall flipped to Trump.
Nec Aspera Terrent

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:As far as the goals of the specific cyber attacks outlined in this NSA report, it wasn't part of the attempt to influence the election, I think it was for sowing distrust of the results had Clinton won. Russia could release evidence that electronic voting machine companies were infiltrated, and that absentee voter systems were scammed...
Which would mean that the Russians thought Trump was going to lose too, which would mean that they didn't actually have any way of influencing the election, and were as shocked as anyone else when the Blue Wall flipped to Trump.
You think Russia wouldn't plan and do the groundwork for both outcomes in this situation?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Last week we noted a letter from Georgia Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, to the Department of Homeland Security questioning why someone with a DHS IP address (216.81.81.80) had attempted to hack into his state's election database on November 15, 2016 at 8:43AM. Now, according to WSB-TV in Atlanta, we learn that Georgia's election systems were actually the target of hacking by DHS on 10 separate occasions.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-1 ... arate-time

In totally unrelated news

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:17 pm

adwinistrator wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Which would mean that the Russians thought Trump was going to lose too, which would mean that they didn't actually have any way of influencing the election, and were as shocked as anyone else when the Blue Wall flipped to Trump.
You think Russia wouldn't plan and do the groundwork for both outcomes in this situation?
I think the Russians thought Clinton was going to win, and they were laying the groundwork, trying to weaken her preemptively, just a general campaign of playing spoiler against an expected Clinton Administration, I think they were stunned that Trump won, because I think the Russians were getting their information from the media too.

I don't think the Russians know what's going on on the ground, I think they watch CNN.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I think the Russians thought Clinton was going to win, and they were laying the groundwork
I think your maple syrup ass is dead-on-balls accurate.