Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Smitty-48

Re: Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Ph64 wrote:Yeah, umm, I'm guessing that picture is about as close to Omaha beach as kindergarten is to a UFC fight. :roll:
I believe that is in fact Omaha Beach, rather famous photo actually, it's just been colorized, the original was black and white.

5th Engineer Special Brigade at Easy Red, no?
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Ph64 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Seventy-Three years ago it was like this on Omaha.
Yeah, umm, I'm guessing that picture is about as close to Omaha beach as kindergarten is to a UFC fight. :roll:
Well, I guess in this case Kindergarten is the UFC, that is Easy Red sector of Omaha Beach.

http://www.6thbeachbattalion.org/dr-parker.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Ph64, Why you messing with my when I'm having my annual toast of Crown Royal to all those American, British and Canadian Boys that shed blood that day ?

:cheers
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:27 am

Was also the 99th anniversary of Belleau Wood, initial assaults on 6 June 1918.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Security Clearence and the people who do the hiring are separate entities.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:35 am

jbird4049 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It was Greenwald & Co that compromised her, they went and posted the actual document on the internet, and since she had made the copy on a colour printer, the embedded tracking dots gave away which printer it was and when, otherwise, would have been hard to catch her, but, once the journos had what they wanted, they burned their source without a second thought.

I suspect the journos of being in on it tbh, the Intercept cultivating her as their operative, like handlers.
How many people are aware of "tracking dots" and if they don't it wouldn't be burning their source.

It was fucking stupid to post an image of the physical document. Watermarks are used in securing documents all the time. It's not just governments that do it either.

Greenwald should be fired.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am

An interesting point made: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... egitimize/

If the NSA did not know that the CIA had the capability to spoof such attacks, the attack outlined in that document, if the document is to be taken at face value, could very well have been the CIA creating a paper trail to bolster their Russian conspiracy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:An interesting point made: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... egitimize/

If the NSA did not know that the CIA had the capability to spoof such attacks, the attack outlined in that document, if the document is to be taken at face value, could very well have been the CIA creating a paper trail to bolster their Russian conspiracy.

There is a lot of goofy stuff going on with this election hacking. The government has a lot of explaining to do on this, we likely won't get answers. My questions below.

- If the US Government knew Russia was attempting to Hack state Elections, why didn't the government ever put out a warning to State Election Centers ?
- Why were Hack attempts made by our government on Indiana and Georgia ? Probably others too.
PLATA O PLOMO