Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Speaker to Animals

Re: Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

I doubt they are the "radical" interpretations, personally. I think they are being true to their faith, and the guys westerners try to stand up as the "moderates" are lukewarm Muslims who don't really believe their own religion.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:13 am

Do you seriously expect me to take articles from Breitbart seriously, StA? That piss rag is for sissies who get their sad thrills from scawwy bonfire tales.

Those few examples of violence on Ramadan listed there are vastly, vastly outnumbered by the billions and billions of every day Muslims who have done absolutely nothing but carry on with the fasting-part of the fasting month year after year.

Your list is the excat intellectual equivalent of some atheist, anti-Christian pseudo-intellectual listing individual cases against persons during the Spanish Inquisition, or incidents against Jews during the Crusades or the "blood up untill their ankles" source from the siege of Jerusalem in the 1st. Crusade to "prove" how evil Christianity is. Sure, what would be on the atheist, Christian-hater's list would be factual, but is also completely irrelevant as a judgement against the nature of Christianity.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 am

Well, if you are just going to be irrational and commit logical fallacies like ad hominem, then why should I bother responding to your posts? I could get that treatment at reddit.

Seriously, if you just want to be an irrational and fallacious ass, then go to Reddit. You'd thrive there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 am

I mean.. I don't even know why I bothered in the first place. That terror attacks are more frequent during Ramadan is hardly some arcane knowledge. It's demonstrable fact. So I try to give you the case for why that might be the fact, and you just commit more fallacy in refusing to even acknowledge the reason why.

Can you shove your head any further up your own ass?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The IRA situation didn't have anything to do with religion. The IRA were a bunch of communists who were fighting for political control of Northern Ireland.

Imagine if Antifa were hardened communists terrorists rather than beta faggots with masks and sticks. That would be a better description of the IRA.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The IRA situation didn't have anything to do with religion. The IRA were a bunch of communists who were fighting for political control of Northern Ireland.

Imagine if Antifa were hardened communists terrorists rather than beta faggots with masks and sticks. That would be a better description of the IRA.
As I said, the current IRA, its roots are a different story.

The current IRA is a fad, a far shadow of what it's original purpose was.
Last edited by The Conservative on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 am

We are talking about the 1970s and 1980s, TC. They were straight-up communists already. We are not talking about 1919..

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:21 am

Implying it wasn't always Marxist

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We are talking about the 1970s and 1980s, TC. They were straight-up communists already. We are not talking about 1919..
I wouldn't say in 1970 they were pure communist, I'd say they had an influence from communism, the closer you got to the Regean area I'd say the influence became stronger.

Meh... it's a technicality either way by this time and case.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Apart from in Sunderland where far right gangs whipped into a fury by Neo-Nazi blog sites viciously attacked 2 innocent Bangladeshi men after a girl claimed to have been raped by Muslim immigrants.
Vigilante justice is a real threat in some parts of the country.
What was the death toll of this Right Wing Neo-Nazi Death Squads?
Traditional British respect for law and order and tolerance died a little that day.
Also 2 innocent men ended up in hospital with serious injuries.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.