Unfolding London Bridge Incident

jbird4049

Re: Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 pm

kybkh wrote:Will there be reprisal attacks soon?

The American in me would believe that if this shit took place in America the response would not be as tolerant.
Which is why Osama bin Laden was happy with Bush the Younger's invasions. He wanted a big conflict between the West and Islam. We would be doing what ISIS wants us to do.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 pm

jbird4049 wrote:

The American in me would believe that if this shit took place in America the response would not be as tolerant.
Which is why Osama bin Laden was happy with Bush the Younger's invasions. He wanted a big conflict between the West and Islam. We would be doing what ISIS wants us to do.
And when we do nothing, we do what ISIS wants us to do. When we let in more Muslims, we do what ISIS wants us to do. When we try to keep them out, we do what ISIS wants us to do.
Tell us what ISIS doesn't want us to do.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 pm

brewster wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hmm. I wonder what Aristotle had to say about this type of shit..
You mean the infallible guy who thought heavier things fell faster, the earth was the center of the universe and the heart was the seat of intelligence? He was notable for ignoring the physical evidence of his fellow scientists and philosophers and "going with his gut".
To be fair, stones DO fall more quickly than feathers. Don't get all smug because a bunch of smart people who lived before you derived the 9.8 constant.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: And when we do nothing, we do what ISIS wants us to do. When we let in more Muslims, we do what ISIS wants us to do. When we try to keep them out, we do what ISIS wants us to do.
Tell us what ISIS doesn't want us to do.

:lol: Aye, can't win for losing. Can a cracker catch a break?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

You don't want for there to be an repercussions against Muslims. That might encourage them to leave and return back to their home countries..
Or radicalise even more of them.....
What is it like to be paralyzed by cowardice? First you say they are peacefull but don't be mean to them lest you will drive them to slaughter you. If you could put those mental gymnastics to work for something useful instead of making excuses for an idealogy that would brutally kill you, you might be a useful member of society.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:02 pm

jbird4049 wrote:

Who gives a fuck what these psycho fucks want? Instead of nation building, we just break these places. Let them fight over the pieces.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: Tell us what ISIS doesn't want us to do.

Produce season two of Bill Nye Saves The World?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: We'll send all the Irish back home too. No place for murdering Catholics here in the land of the church of England.
Remind me... were you even born when the last one happened?
Last Catholic terrorist attack? Yes, I was alive and travelling on the tube in London hoping it wasn't going to be my train they blew up.
IRA murders around 2000, ISIS inspired murders around 100. You do the maths.
Wow, you really are an idiot. Since its conception to 2015 ISIS killed over 2000 people. Screw just "Catholics".

Oh, and for your info, what version of the IRA are you talking about?
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:51 am

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

Who gives a fuck what these psycho fucks want? Instead of nation building, we just break these places. Let them fight over the pieces.
Nation building will be our downfall.

Until the postwar period, the way one group won a war was by destroying the enemy to the point of genocide.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:01 am

Calculus Man wrote:
brewster wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hmm. I wonder what Aristotle had to say about this type of shit..
You mean the infallible guy who thought heavier things fell faster, the earth was the center of the universe and the heart was the seat of intelligence? He was notable for ignoring the physical evidence of his fellow scientists and philosophers and "going with his gut".
To be fair, stones DO fall more quickly than feathers. Don't get all smug because a bunch of smart people who lived before you derived the 9.8 constant.
Rocks only fall faster than feathers because of athomspheric resistance.

#NotOneRedCent