Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Speaker to Animals

Re: Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Fuck Noraid then and fuck Saudi Arabia now.
I'm off to bed, gonna need my energy to fight off the Muslim hordes in the morning.

''bring me my sword of flaming fire, bring me my arrows of desire''

Hopefully you at least have an illegal shotgun hidden in that van..

We used to have a copper in here who admitted even he carried weapons on his person. Those laws are bullshit. Take care of yourself.
Here on the farm we have a rifle, several shotguns and a trebuchet. St George will protect us.

Yes!

That's proper English attitude!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Hopefully you at least have an illegal shotgun hidden in that van..

We used to have a copper in here who admitted even he carried weapons on his person. Those laws are bullshit. Take care of yourself.
Here on the farm we have a rifle, several shotguns and a trebuchet. St George will protect us.

Yes!

The proper English attitude is....... if in doubt invade France.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Yes!

The proper English attitude is....... if in doubt invade France.
+1

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:55 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

ISIS has promised the bloodiest Ramadan ever. We are 7 days into the 30 day Holy Month and 149 were dead as of yesterday. Buckle up folks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 pm

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hmm. I wonder what Aristotle had to say about this type of shit..
You mean the infallible guy who thought heavier things fell faster, the earth was the center of the universe and the heart was the seat of intelligence? He was notable for ignoring the physical evidence of his fellow scientists and philosophers and "going with his gut".
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Wow where do you leftists congregate to come up with the exact same replies? That's literally what Hannity replied with almost verbatum in the Books and Shiet thread.

It's a false equivalency. Even if it were true you would have to admit that Bill Nye the faggot guy has just as shitty a reputation concerning MY BUT JUNK OOH OOH gender fluidity bullshit.

Anyway, your multicultural experiment has not proven Aristotle's hypothesis false. And he was smarter than your kike faggot ass too.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Will there be reprisal attacks soon?

The American in me would believe that if this shit took place in America the response would not be as tolerant.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Wow where do you leftists congregate to come up with the exact same replies? That's literally what Hannity replied with almost verbatum in the Books and Shiet thread.

It's a false equivalency. Even if it were true you would have to admit that Bill Nye the faggot guy has just as shitty a reputation concerning MY BUT JUNK OOH OOH gender fluidity bullshit.

Anyway, your multicultural experiment has not proven Aristotle's hypothesis false. And he was smarter than your kike faggot ass too.
I believe somewhere in there they were some good comments, maybe even some rebuttals. The flaming noxious pile of insults makes it hard to tell.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.