Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Montegriffo

Re: Unfolding London Bridge Incident

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Send them back to the Muslim world, Monty. It's their home. They don't belong in England.
We'll send all the Irish back home too. No place for murdering Catholics here in the land of the church of England.
Remind me... were you even born when the last one happened?
Last Catholic terrorist attack? Yes, I was alive and travelling on the tube in London hoping it wasn't going to be my train they blew up.
IRA murders around 2000, ISIS inspired murders around 100. You do the maths.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Sending them back to Bradford is just inhumane you monster.

Send them back to the Muslim world, Monty. It's their home. They don't belong in England.
We'll send all the Irish back home too. No place for murdering Catholics here in the land of the church of England.

Good. You should have done that in the 1970s. You're starting to get the hang of it!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Good. You should have done that in the 1970s. You're starting to get the hang of it!
Well if you lot hadn't been financing the terrorists in the 70's and 80's we wouldn't have had quite so many murders.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Interesting admission.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: We'll send all the Irish back home too. No place for murdering Catholics here in the land of the church of England.

Well if you lot hadn't been financing the terrorists in the 70's and 80's we wouldn't have had quite so many murders.

Yeah, that was shitty. I wouldn't be opposed to rendition of people who sent money to them. It was a felony even in the 1970s.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Fuck Noraid then and fuck Saudi Arabia now.
I'm off to bed, gonna need my energy to fight off the Muslim hordes in the morning.

''bring me my sword of flaming fire, bring me my arrows of desire''

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Fuck Noraid then and fuck Saudi Arabia now.
I'm off to bed, gonna need my energy to fight off the Muslim hordes in the morning.

Hopefully you at least have an illegal shotgun hidden in that van..

We used to have a copper in here who admitted even he carried weapons on his person. Those laws are bullshit. Take care of yourself.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Has anything else come to light?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:44 pm

We used to have a copper in here who admitted even he carried weapons on his person. Those laws are bullshit. Take care of yourself.
Here on the farm we have a rifle, several shotguns and a trebuchet. St George will protect us.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Here on the farm we have a rifle, several shotguns and a trebuchet. St George will protect us.
He will slay the dragon for you.