Happy Birthday !

Martin Hash

Re: Happy Birthday !

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 pm

There are Alphas and I have been one. The Alpha is the one all others back down from. Whatever reason that may be for is immaterial but I have never fist-fighted anyone to be Alpha.

p.s. The last fist-fight I was in resulted in a trip to the hospital and a cast on my hand.
p.s.s. My son’s fist-fights last about 10 seconds, somebody goes to the hospital, and he has to evade the cops.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 pm
There are Alphas and I have been one. The Alpha is the one all others back down from. Whatever reason that may be for is immaterial but I have never fist-fighted anyone to be Alpha.

p.s. The last fist-fight I was in resulted in a trip to the hospital and a cast on my hand.
p.s.s. My son’s fist-fights last about 10 seconds, somebody goes to the hospital, and he has to evade the cops.
If you ever pulled that half-ass shit with me I would Stone Cold stun you so fast that you wouldn't even be able to finish reading this comment. It's easy to talk tough on the internet, but quite another matter to back it up with real results on the street like I do on a daily basis.

A lot of guys brag about going to jail. I went to jail too, and I didn't see a lot of those two bit clowns who ran their mouths there. I know a lot of the inmates too, so I definitely know when someone is just talking a big game. The reason I don't brag about going to jail, is because it was no big deal.

Btw, my dad is a Navy Seal calligrapher with over 300 confirmed quills...
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Being the Alpha is all about walking up to pretty girls and getting them to fuck you.

Getting in a fist fight is just a sign that you failed to achieve that mission.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:49 pm
Being the Alpha is all about walking up to pretty girls and getting them to fuck you.

Getting in a fist fight is just a sign that you failed to achieve that mission.
I have scored high on sociopathy. A lot of people are scared of me. I get why. But sociopaths and people with asperger's are far more rational. I use cold logic to assess any potential conflict situation and then immediately determine which strategy will yield me the upper hand. You can laugh at me all you want, but I've already won dude. I have you checkmated. To me, you are not even a person, just a user name on an internet forum. Since I defeated you logically, it is important to explain why. Because I just don't get emotional period. I am posting this because logically that is the only decision that would make the most sense. Your clouded pea brain cannot begin to see the nuance of this decision process I have completed right now.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm
[ Your clouded pea brain cannot begin to see the nuance of this decision process I have completed right now.
Hol up, what is this happy horseshit, Ignatius?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Flushed out heydaralon.

Hehe. Rube.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 pm

(There’s probably some trigger that brings the bots on. Maybe it’s random but since most of the bots are from foreign Search Engines, it could be that when a scout bot finds a target word, it causes a bot invasion, like ants do.)

p.s. The site is getting hammered as I type this.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm
Flushed out heydaralon.

Hehe. Rube.
:lol:

Well played.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm
[ Your clouded pea brain cannot begin to see the nuance of this decision process I have completed right now.
Hol up, what is this happy horseshit, Ignatius?
Yet again, the Goddess Fortuna has given me a wink and a nod by exhibiting exquisite judgment in her dictation of my post which was actually a vicarious outcome of her own beknighted hand. A mere forte' into a bien pensant internet politique forum if you will heretofore unknown before this date upon this day.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Alphas... the problem with people who think there are not any real Alphas are either middle of the pack, Betas or Omegas.

Alphas are people who stand up to others to protect the weak and elderly who can't protect themselves (not always adults), they protect their love ones, and they also know when to stand down. They will defend themselves against weaker opponents, but will never dominate them. They also know when to stand down, but the one thing is that when they get cornered, or need to put up or shut up, they don't have to beat you to a pulp... they sometimes don't even have to lay a finger on you. A battle is not always physical but mental, and regretfully too many people don't know the difference.
#NotOneRedCent