Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

jbird4049

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
But if a foreign actor, us, is always to blame for horrible conditions in another country, how can we be to blame for horrible conditions in our own?
Illogical. If someone was a drunk and a wife beater, if he got fired from and arrested for this, it still wouldn't be his responsibility or even his fault if someone shot the family dog and threw a Molotov cocktail through the house window.
According to you it would be. If the drunk, crashed and killed the daughter of the motolov thrower you would spot them the dog.
Why? Even if someone has an issue with you, it is one thing to punch him in the face after you gave him a chance to fix it, and very different to make his family homeless.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Illogical. If someone was a drunk and a wife beater, if he got fired from and arrested for this, it still wouldn't be his responsibility or even his fault if someone shot the family dog and threw a Molotov cocktail through the house window.
According to you it would be. If the drunk, crashed and killed the daughter of the motolov thrower you would spot them the dog.
Why? Even if someone has an issue with you, it is one thing to punch him in the face after you gave him a chance to fix it, and very different to make his family homeless.
So 9/11 was a punch in the face? Noted.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:37 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I would say an axe to the face, but okay.

In my mind, they are still there and touching the sky for I haven't been back since before 9/11. Interesting, what I saw in person is far more real than any picture.

Well, whatever. The actions of around a dozen little cold hearted, hate filled "men" seeking glory in slaughter does not give us permission to likewise slaughter the innocent for some sort of vengeance, justice, or protection. If our public servants in our government truly had been obedient to their oaths, and actually concerned about terrorism the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should be a memory.

The "War on Terror" is a sick fucking joke.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
I would say an axe to the face, but okay.

In my mind, they are still there and touching the sky for I haven't been back since before 9/11. Interesting, what I saw in person is far more real than any picture.

Well, whatever. The actions of around a dozen little cold hearted, hate filled "men" seeking glory in slaughter does not give us permission to likewise slaughter the innocent for some sort of vengeance, justice, or protection. If our public servants in our government truly had been obedient to their oaths, and actually concerned about terrorism the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should be a memory.

The "War on Terror" is a sick fucking joke.
We are so enamoured with money we think whatever pittance the House of Saud offers up is the end be all of radical Islam. It isn't. Just a nice little excuse for those Americans who think themselves accursed and hold their manhoods cheap that when it came to fight the battle of their time they make excuses and utter slogans for a world that doesn't exist.

Panty waist liberals are the sickest of fucking jokes.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:08 am

http://gamapserver.who.int/gho/interact ... atlas.html

US is one of least polluted countries in the world... who'd of thunk that with all this hoopla going on... and the Paris Accord had shit to do with it.
#NotOneRedCent