The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Watch before they take it down.

#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:54 pm

And they are shocked people run them over.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:47 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 am
Fake news just said revoking clearances for people leaking classified material is a violation of freedom of speech.
Sounds like to me they don't like having their leaks plugged.
That's actually hilarious since by definition a security clearance is to prevent holders of said clearance from revealing classified information, and is therefore inherently to block your freedom of speech (for national security reasons). If you exercise freedom of speech and reveal classified information you are violating a signed contract agreeing not to, and therefore should lose that clearance and be prosecuted for violating that contract.

The entire national security classification system was created by executive order, the executive can revoke anyone's clearance at will.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Happy that the president gave a middle finger to Brennan, but to play devil's advocate, what was the reasoning behind revoking his clearance? In the prepared statement, Huckaburger mentioned the torture report scandal but I don't think explicitly gave an example of anything recent. Revoking it for lying about spying on Congress is fine with me, but the fake news media is going with the angle that it was revoked for his criticisms of Trump, thusly the free speech angle.

Has Brennan leaked any classified information? That we know of factually? Pretty sure he was instrumental in Operation Crossfire Hurricane and all but is the White House pointing to anything specific?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 pm

He does not even work there. It's ridiculous that he still has it in the first place. That is not how compartmentalization is supposed to work.

All the rest of the theater is so much moonshine. The fact that these deep state bureaucrats hold themselves even above compartmentalization policies speaks volumes about who they are. We should drop them out of helicopters into the middle of the ocean.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Yeah I was surprised to learn he and the others still even held a clearance.

Seems to be within the president's awesome powers to strip him, just wondering the reasoning for it in response to fake news' assertion that it was politically based on their speech

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:15 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:47 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 am
Fake news just said revoking clearances for people leaking classified material is a violation of freedom of speech.
Sounds like to me they don't like having their leaks plugged.
That's actually hilarious since by definition a security clearance is to prevent holders of said clearance from revealing classified information, and is therefore inherently to block your freedom of speech (for national security reasons). If you exercise freedom of speech and reveal classified information you are violating a signed contract agreeing not to, and therefore should lose that clearance and be prosecuted for violating that contract.

The entire national security classification system was created by executive order, the executive can revoke anyone's clearance at will.
I am talking about the media having their leaks plugged. They can't get the info if thru don't have their claws into leaks.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:14 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Seems to be within the president's awesome powers to strip him, just wondering the reasoning for it in response to fake news' assertion that it was politically based on their speech
That's simple; he can clean house at one swoop, but if he does and it looks like he's doing in vendetta style he will lose the goodwill granted to him by doing it the right way, than the way you'd expect a vindictive SOB to do it in the first place.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Sanders said it when she announced it. He's been leaking.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 pm

What a piece shit the Governor is.
https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 000315002/

Sta this guy personifies Yankeedom and the managerial state. And whiggish policies and philosophy.
The good, the true, & the beautiful