The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:44 pm

So it's happened again.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/w ... 11601.html
All we know so far is that the driver was from Birmingham or Nottingham and was not known to anti-terrorist agencies.
One positive from this seems to be that the measures put in place to reduce the effects of this type of attack have worked. Steel barriers erected on the bridge prevented him from mounting the pavement and only three people were slightly injured. One was treated at the scene and two others went to hospital for treatment but were released shortly after.
A lesson to be learned, if you have a mass killing and take actions to make it harder to repeat then you can save lives.
Meanwhile the clock ticks down to the next school massacre...

”All we know” bullshit. All you know.

Let me educate you.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/london-att ... 018-08-14/
Khalid Masood -- a 52-year-old Briton with convictions for violence who had spent several years in Saudi Arabia -- was believed to have acted alone in the attack, but that he may have been inspired by others.
God you are dumb as shit. Masood was the driver from a year and a half ago.
Your link states that...
"The driver of the car, a man in his late 20s, was arrested at the scene by armed officers...
The day I need to be educated by you is the day I throw my dementia riddled body off a bridge.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:03 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 pm

All we know so far is that the driver was from Birmingham or Nottingham and was not known to anti-terrorist agencies.
One positive from this seems to be that the measures put in place to reduce the effects of this type of attack have worked. Steel barriers erected on the bridge prevented him from mounting the pavement and only three people were slightly injured. One was treated at the scene and two others went to hospital for treatment but were released shortly after.
A lesson to be learned, if you have a mass killing and take actions to make it harder to repeat then you can save lives.
Meanwhile the clock ticks down to the next school massacre...

Let me educate you.

Khalid Masood -- a 52-year-old Briton with convictions for violence who had spent several years in Saudi Arabia -- was believed to have acted alone in the attack, but that he may have been inspired by others.
Your link states that...
"The driver of the car, a man in his late 20s, was arrested at the scene by armed officers...
The day I need to be educated by you is the day I throw my dementia riddled body off a bridge.
Then throw it off the bridge. The person they videoed being taken away wasn't white.

Again, the extremists like doing things to ”celebrate” successful attacks. 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, etc.

This looks exactly like a planned attack.

And your excuses don't pass the smell test.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

quote="The Conservative" post_id=201222 time=1534290397 user_id=7037]
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Let me educate you.

Your link states that...
Then throw it off the bridge. The person they videoed being taken away wasn't white.

Again, the extremists like doing things to ”celebrate” successful attacks. 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, etc.

[/quote]

If your reading comprehension wasn't that of a 6 year old you would know that I never said it wasn't a terrorist attack. I merely pointed out that we don't know yet. To which you responded twice by talking about the Masood attack from a year and a half ago.
Now go and flip some burgers and stop wasting everyone's time with your pathetic attempts at a gotcha.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... t-13083543
The man suspected of ploughing a car into cyclists and pedestrians in a 'terror attack' outside Parliament has been named as Salih Khater.

Khater, a Sudan-born British national, allegedly swerved a silver Ford Fiesta into people before smashing into a security barrier yesterday morning.
Gotta be careful with those Ford drivers. Scary people.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:54 am

Henry Ford was a filthy collectivist, so it's not surprising ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:57 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 am
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... t-13083543
The man suspected of ploughing a car into cyclists and pedestrians in a 'terror attack' outside Parliament has been named as Salih Khater.

Khater, a Sudan-born British national, allegedly swerved a silver Ford Fiesta into people before smashing into a security barrier yesterday morning.
Gotta be careful with those Ford drivers. Scary people.
I knew it was America's fault. Go figure.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Your link states that... The day I need to be educated by you is the day I throw my dementia riddled body off a bridge.

If your reading comprehension wasn't that of a 6 year old you would know that I never said it wasn't a terrorist attack. I merely pointed out that we don't know yet. To which you responded twice by talking about the Masood attack from a year and a half ago.
Now go and flip some burgers and stop wasting everyone's time with your pathetic attempts at a gotcha.
Good Lord, learn how to quote, and use paragraphs.

”We don't know yet” is your way of saying, I hope he isn't an Islamic terrorist that was an immigration case.

Which he is.

His name is Salih Khater, and a naturalized citizen. Originally from Sudan.

Whoops, seems your multicultural world is fucking you over? How many more times do we need to say it?

This is the what? 4th case in a year of this happening?

You know what, you remind me of this guy:
9BBC0B3B-9C2F-4466-8AC6-168E94D88130.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:57 am

More details have begun to emerge about the suspect, who lived in a small flat in Birmingham and described himself as a shop manager who loved Western pop music and football.
So much for the meaningless soul sucking british culture of drinking beer, watching soccer, and listening to hip hop being a vaccine against islamism.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 am

Means they found his facebook page.

Such Journalism!
Much Wow!

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck