Martin Hash

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 13, 2023 3:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:15 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 12:52 pm
https://rumble.com/v2nermq-russell-and- ... y-fre.html

RFK talks about JFK assassination, the CIA, COVID, and Ukraine.
“Suicide” alert.
I agree. I’d never heard of half that stuff. Absolutely devastating.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 13, 2023 3:31 pm

It’s OK if RFK manages to become president.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat May 13, 2023 4:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:31 pm
It’s OK if RFK manages to become president.
Listening to him makes me wonder if I could trust him, though...

He says all the right things, and honestly, I like what I hear, but that is what worries me too.

He reminds me of JFK, when the DNC wasn't so fucking lost...

I wonder if RFK if Biden wins the nomination for the DNC somehow would play second fiddle to Trump?

If RFK wins the DNC nomination, I honestly don't know who'd I vote for.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 19, 2023 4:46 pm

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 24, 2023 10:26 am

This debt ceiling stuff appears to be all political theatre to me. They will raise the debt ceiling, the GOP will get a few meaningless symbolic items, and the carousel will continue to go around for the time being.

We can no longer pay our debt, and you can see WDC reacting, they are attempting to get rid of the debt ceiling all together and just stay on this economic cocaine ride until the inevitable crash. I don't want to go through this crash, but I think we will have to, and it's necessary.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 24, 2023 10:34 am

So what if the government owes the Fed trillions? Much of the rest is “borrowed” from SS, and another chunk from China. The actual “have to pay” National debt is relatively quite small. Debt is NOT what’s going to cause an economic crash: zombie companies, consumer debt, collapsing insurance companies & under-performing commercial real estate will.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:34 am
So what if the government owes the Fed trillions? Much of the rest is “borrowed” from SS, and another chunk from China. The actual “have to pay” National debt is relatively quite small. Debt is NOT what’s going to cause an economic crash: zombie companies, consumer debt, collapsing insurance companies & under-performing commercial real estate will.
I’m actually hoping for a default. Can’t see much of a downside for the general public, in the long term.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 24, 2023 12:45 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I’m actually hoping for a default. Can’t see much of a downside for the general public, in the long term.
They defaulted a couple decades back. Non-essential government employees got to stay home. When settled, they all got back pay for the time: free vacation. Bad tactic.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2023 4:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 12:45 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 am
Martin Hash wrote:
They defaulted a couple decades back. Non-essential government employees got to stay home. When settled, they all got back pay for the time: free vacation. Bad tactic.
Back then they also didn't have to worry about China or Russia becoming the next world power, and the US dollar was still the world's currency.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 24, 2023 11:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Well said.

Our last real budget was 2012, haven't had a budget since Obamacare, that broke the camels back. Also, I'm guessing they hid, scammed and lied about the US bankruptcy in 2009 after the bailouts. The American elites are drug addicts, getting high on cheap money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience