BREAKING NEWS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:38 pm
I think the Biden administration is intentionally provoking war to cover for a collapsing economy. They’ll go to wartime production and authoritarianism. Expect only MAGA to get drafted.
Suicide pact.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:38 pm
I think the Biden administration is intentionally provoking war to cover for a collapsing economy. They’ll go to wartime production and authoritarianism. Expect only MAGA to get drafted.
I'm too old, and my son is too young. If there is ever a time to run for office Martin. It's now.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:11 am

This topic has no proper place, so it goes here

Did Einstein just steal his theories ?

This question is new to me, but kinda fun. What if Einstein just stole his theories from the patent office in Switzerland ?
Between 1902 and 1909 he was employed in Bern as a patent examiner at the Federal Office for Intellectual Property, the patent office. In 1905, called his annus mirabilis (miracle year), he published four groundbreaking papers, which attracted the attention of the academic world. That year, at the age of 26, he was awarded a Ph.D. by the University of Zurich.
There is no concrete evidence that Einstein was gifted academically. He did poorly in school, it's reported he failed math, his PhDs were awarded after he published his papers, and after he left the patent office he made few contributions to advancing knowledge.

I had never paid much attention to him, I figure he earned all those Academic credentials and degrees, but they were just gifted without him showing he could do the work. Dr Hash has far more academic street cred than Einstein.

Many of his peers didn't care for him
Neils Bohr didn't like him, neither did Tesla, why ?

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 am

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 am
This is the Democrat ATM
This is why we need a complete collapse of the dollar. It's the only way to defund all the toxic feminism, DEI, BLM, all of it. We are ruled by bought and paid movements on the behalf of some miniscule group of the total population.

I don't want our money to be worthless, but I'm not sure I see another way to cleanse the system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:18 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 am
This is the Democrat ATM
This is why we need a complete collapse of the dollar. It's the only way to defund all the toxic feminism, DEI, BLM, all of it. We are ruled by bought and paid movements on the behalf of some miniscule group of the total population.

I don't want our money to be worthless, but I'm not sure I see another way to cleanse the system.
Sad thing is that SVB was had a board member of fucking BARNY FRANK!
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:21 am

Next entity may collapse or be taken over is Credit Suisse. Keep an eye on it. Credit Suisse shares fell more than 20% Wednesday, after its top shareholder, Saudi National Bank said it would not invest further in the bank. In the wake of Silicon Valley Bank's collapse.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:11 am
Why not just create a new topic?

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:

This question is new to me, but kinda fun. What if Einstein just stole his theories from the patent office in Switzerland ?
Between 1902 and 1909 he was employed in Bern as a patent examiner at the Federal Office for Intellectual Property, the patent office. In 1905, called his annus mirabilis (miracle year), he published four groundbreaking papers, which attracted the attention of the academic world. That year, at the age of 26, he was awarded a Ph.D. by the University of Zurich.
There is no concrete evidence that Einstein was gifted academically. He did poorly in school, it's reported he failed math, his PhDs were awarded after he published his papers, and after he left the patent office he made few contributions to advancing knowledge.

I had never paid much attention to him, I figure he earned all those Academic credentials and degrees, but they were just gifted without him showing he could do the work. Dr Hash has far more academic street cred than Einstein.

Yeah, that video makes no sense. That guy doesn't even know what a patent is.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:35 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:28 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, that video makes no sense. That guy doesn't even know what a patent is.
That would make sense if Einstein didn’t have a 30 year career after the patent office lol
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0