BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:57 pm
Didn’t know she had a hyphen name, but Nuland is pretty fucking infamous among the IDW. First class warmonger and fuck-with-everything neocon.
I came across a graphic a few days ago showing the Kagan clan relationships. Grrr can't find it, but it's pretty standards Washington DC stuff, husband and wife teams working two sides of an issue, one covering for the other.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 am

Look at this shit

Of course you can't vet 4 chan, but it seems very plausible that the over extended greenback, which is the backbone of the globohomos will be hurt if Russia and the BRICS monetary coalition win in Ukraine.

Frankly, the war seen as a war for the world global reserve currency for the next century makes a lot more sense.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:09 am

Yeah that’s pretty much all it’s about. PetroYuan is here, and the rest of BRICS is making a move away from dollars. China has been lowering their US debt holdings drastically.

End result is the empire defaults, no matter what. It’s just a matter of how much collateral damage gets inflicted first.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:39 am

We're in the weird position that the only way I see to defeat the FMWs is for America's dominance to fall.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:39 am
We're in the weird position that the only way I see to defeat the FMWs is for America's dominance to fall.
I have a weird take on our weird position.

I think the US petro dollar needs to die to straighten things out. Sure it's gonna be as painful to me as most, but all the bullshit, all the lies, all agendas are funded by the petro dollar invincibility myth. Without the petro dollar you can't fund drag queens, antifa or ballot harvesting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I think the US petro dollar needs to die to straighten things out. Sure it's gonna be as painful to me as most, but all the bullshit, all the lies, all agendas are funded by the petro dollar invincibility myth. Without the petro dollar you can't fund drag queens, antifa or ballot harvesting.
That is a weird take because it assumes all the perversity is a result of money. Resentment has a lot more sources than envy & greed.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:20 pm

Third ‘metal fabricator plant’ explosion in a week. Nothing to see here.

https://www.thedailyplane.com/massive-f ... land-ohio/
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

That is a weird take because it assumes all the perversity is a result of money. Resentment has a lot more sources than envy & greed.
In most ways it is a result of money, or to be more exact wealth. We are a very wealthy country from top to bottom, and that has made us soft and lazy. In most of the world, if you are poor you don't have time to be perverse. You are too busy with more important things. In the west, even the poor have the time to be as perverse as they wish.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:25 pm

Good point. Pampering is a First World problem.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I don't view money as evil, but more as the vehicle. People that are making a subsistence living don't have time to indulge in the perversities we see in society. And in our case, this stuff is being pushed by design, not by natural development.

I love free market capitalism, but we're not practicing it. That's why I think it's not only proper, but essential that we have controls on capitalism. You can't pretend to have a free market when Blackrock and Vanguard own everything and the politicians, because then you end up with East Palestine, OH where the train corp is just allowed to burn it to the ground and get the next train running.
PLATA O PLOMO