BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:53 am

We have great controls in place to ensure bridges and buildings don't just collapse and that people aren't drinking lead contaminated water.

Bridges get inspected every year
Buildings typically 1-2 years
Public Water Systems are tested once a month

Yet, we still have this shit going on, and no one ever goes to jail. Not the people inspecting, not the supervisors reading the reports, not the politicians in charge of the systems.

So, that's just the reality of our world, adjust accordingly. It's up to you to take a hard look at that Condo before you buy into it or rent it. Anyone can pull a water test and send it to a lab.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 am

People knew
The building, which was constructed in 1981, has been sinking at an alarming rate since the 1990s, according to a study in 2020 by Shimon Wdowinski, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment.
Politicians blame God
Surfside Town Commissioner Eliana Salzhauer, “This was not an act of God. This was not a natural disaster. Buildings don't just fall.”
In reality, it was public knowledge
In 2015, a lawsuit alleged building management failed to maintain an outside wall, resulting in water damage and cracks. The owner who filed that suit had previously sued over the same issue, according to a court filing. The management company paid for damages in the earlier case, according to records.

Cracked walls or shifting foundations can be clues that sinking has affected the stability of a structure, according to Matthys Levy, a consulting engineer, professor at Columbia University
But it has such a nice view of the ocean
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colla ... smsnnews11

Note: This is the corporate media spin, reality is probably much more brutal as to the willful negligence that led to this.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 am
People knew
The building, which was constructed in 1981, has been sinking at an alarming rate since the 1990s, according to a study in 2020 by Shimon Wdowinski, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment.
Politicians blame God
Surfside Town Commissioner Eliana Salzhauer, “This was not an act of God. This was not a natural disaster. Buildings don't just fall.”
In reality, it was public knowledge
In 2015, a lawsuit alleged building management failed to maintain an outside wall, resulting in water damage and cracks. The owner who filed that suit had previously sued over the same issue, according to a court filing. The management company paid for damages in the earlier case, according to records.

Cracked walls or shifting foundations can be clues that sinking has affected the stability of a structure, according to Matthys Levy, a consulting engineer, professor at Columbia University
But it has such a nice view of the ocean
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colla ... smsnnews11

Note: This is the corporate media spin, reality is probably much more brutal as to the willful negligence that led to this.
Had...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 am

Well, for some of the residents in the middle of the building, they now have open air porches overlooking the ocean :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 am
Well, for some of the residents in the middle of the building, they now have open air porches overlooking the ocean :twisted:
The fresh air, the gentle breeze of the ocean, and the smell of devastation all around... who from Chicago wouldn't want to live there?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:31 am

Good Graphic
Looks like foundation gave out, whoever said sink hole was on to something.

Note: This thing collapsed and there wasn't even any get fuel involved, jet fuel doesn't melt steel anyway :?
And it also went straight down
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:31 am
Good Graphic
Looks like foundation gave out, whoever said sink hole was on to something.

Note: This thing collapsed and there wasn't even any get fuel involved, jet fuel doesn't melt steel anyway :?
And it also went straight down
Not to be that person, but when I look at this picture, I see this:

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:36 am

:lol: Well, if you want to go there, you better read my post here viewtopic.php?f=66&p=344914#p344914
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:41 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:36 am

:lol: Well, if you want to go there, you better read my post here viewtopic.php?f=66&p=344914#p344914
Yeah, I don't want to be a conspiracy theory nut on that one, but to me, it looks very much like a controlled demolition. if no "Bomb" was there... or "explosive" it's the only thing I can think of.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:50 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:45 am
Yeah, I don't want to be a conspiracy theory nut on that one, but to me, it looks very much like a controlled demolition. if no "Bomb" was there... or "explosive" it's the only thing I can think of.
I've seen reports of a minor seismic event the morning the condo went down, like 1.6. If the foundation was compromised, it could definitely be the last straw. Plus, there's every indication the foundation was compromised, that 2015 lawsuit claiming cracks, sinking, etc. The structure cracks, the rebar is exposed to 6 years of salt water, fuck man, this thing was a ticking time bombe, no McVay needed.
PLATA O PLOMO