BREAKING NEWS

Ph64

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Ph64 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 am
again, location, location, location

in selecting your survivalist compound, you need to move well away from the urban centers

then you need to choose communities of like minded individuals

at the end of the day, me & my neighbors can form a sizeable mob of our own

including several ex-military elite soldiers, I'm not the only veteran on this street by any means
That's why I bought well outside the "downtown" area of my town - in fact my back property line is the town line with one of the neighboring towns.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:02 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:55 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 am
again, location, location, location

in selecting your survivalist compound, you need to move well away from the urban centers

then you need to choose communities of like minded individuals

at the end of the day, me & my neighbors can form a sizeable mob of our own

including several ex-military elite soldiers, I'm not the only veteran on this street by any means
That's why I bought well outside the "downtown" area of my town - in fact my back property line is the town line with one of the neighboring towns.
I'm not expecting any violence in the streets myself

the idea that Canada is going to melt down into race riots in the countryside, is pretty unrealistic

we don't even have crime in this neighborhood never mind riots

but it's already paid off with the pandemic

it's all going down in the city, that's where the virus & lockdowns have been centered

out here in the countryside, there's no Covid, we're not locked down, we barely notice the pandemic here

here it's really more about the government, the uselessness of it

Wokeness breeds dysfunction, incompetence, failure

for example we don't have vaccine, there is a shortage directly caused by government incompetence

so it's going to be locked down here for much longer, there is no way to open things up without the vaccine

people in the city are miserable about it, but out here in the countryside we're not really effected

it's exactly as Tucker Carlson reports, in Canada, the problem is the government, it's a dumpster fire

but the people are quite peaceful, you're unlikely to encounter violence anywhere in Canada, even in the city

the problem in Canada is not a riotous population, it's the opposite of that

Canadians are docile sheep who obey the government no matter how corrupt or incompetent it becomes

the dystopic Canadian future doesn't look like America, it looks like China

the Chinese Communists in Beijing practically run Canada already

and easily two thirds of Canadians think that's a good thing

you can't fight culture, culture is destiny, Canadian culture simply does not value freedom

the type of force you are likely to encounter in Canada, is state force

the people most likely to violently assault you here, are the police

the reason to hunker down in a compound, is to avoid the militarized police state

stay off the streets, so you don't attacked by the cops for breaking some draconian nanny state rule

when I'm on the streets, that's all I'm watching for, the nanny police state cops, nobody else ever bothers me
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Was watching local CBS news with wife in bed, saw story about DC attacker, noticed they never showed the guys picture even though he was killed....made bet with wife he wasn't white....she rolled her eyes....guess who was right?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:02 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:13 pm
Was watching local CBS news with wife in bed, saw story about DC attacker, noticed they never showed the guys picture even though he was killed....made bet with wife he wasn't white....she rolled her eyes....guess who was right?
That Thursday he was going to change his name too. Want to guess what?

Noah Zaeem Muhammad

He also was a follower of Islam and Louis Farrakhan.

Unemployed due to “afflictions.” and going through “hard times” trying to find his spiritual path...

Yeah, lets call it what it is... They see weakness in the WH and they are going to do what they were doing before Trump.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:32 pm

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Remington Ammo up and running 24/7
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:47 pm
Not fast enough...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Not fast enough...
True.
Remington produced almost nothing in 2020. Between Corona and Bankruptcy, they just went back into production. My guess is, we are at about the bottom of the market right now.

That's not to say stocks of guns and ammo are going to be fully stocked on the shelves, because they are not. I just feel that with the increase in ammo costs, the increase in inflation taking a bite out of buyers, and production rising, we've seen the worst. Remember, after Sandyhook, it took 3 years for the gun and ammo supply chain to fully recover and for costs to normalize, and that buying surge wasn't shit compared to the one we've had in the last year.

I still have a supplier where I could probably buy 40K rounds of .556 on a given day. It's a local, small plant that doesn't advertise and doesn't sell on the internet. As the owner told me, why should they when they can sell everything they produce to their friends and neighbors.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Not fast enough...
True.
Remington produced almost nothing in 2020. Between Corona and Bankruptcy, they just went back into production. My guess is, we are at about the bottom of the market right now.

That's not to say stocks of guns and ammo are going to be fully stocked on the shelves, because they are not. I just feel that with the increase in ammo costs, the increase in inflation taking a bite out of buyers, and production rising, we've seen the worst. Remember, after Sandyhook, it took 3 years for the gun and ammo supply chain to fully recover and for costs to normalize, and that buying surge wasn't shit compared to the one we've had in the last year.

I still have a supplier where I could probably buy 40K rounds of .556 on a given day. It's a local, small plant that doesn't advertise and doesn't sell on the internet. As the owner told me, why should they when they can sell everything they produce to their friends and neighbors.
I'm going to be working on the production of 9mm, .22 and .556, small production, but enough to fill a few boxes for my own use for now. I'm not going to try to get any more than I have now because of where I live, Mass is terrible when it comes to nosy neighbors.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Not fast enough...
True.

My son, Heath, is going bear hunting in Alaska next month for his birthday. He bought a new rifle but can’t get ammo. Any chance he could get some from your guy?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change