BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am
Walmart was big before; around the turn of the century they used to advertise “American Made.”
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a345567.pdf
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:49 pm

https://electioncases.osu.edu/wp-conten ... -Pence.pdf
This civil action seeks an expedited declaratory judgment finding that the elector dispute resolution provisions in Section 15 of the Electoral Count Act, 3 U.S.C. §§ 5 and15, are unconstitutional because these provisions violate the Electors Clause and the Twelfth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution .U.S. CONST. art. II, §1, cl. 1 & Amend. XII. Plaintiffs also request emergency injunctive relief required to effectuate the requested declaratory judgment.2.These provisions of Section 15 of the Electoral Count Act are unconstitutional insofar as they establish procedures for determining which of two or more competing slates of Presidential Electors for a given State are to be counted in the Electoral College, or how objections to a proffered slate are adjudicated, that violate the Twelfth Amendment. This violation occurs because the Electoral Count Act directs the Defendant, Vice President Michael R. Pence, in his capacity as President of the Senate and Presiding Officer over the January 6, 2021 Joint Session Case 6:20-cv-00660 Document 1 Filed 12/27/20 Page 1 of 28 PageID #: 1
2of Congress: (1)to count the electoral votes for a State that have been appointed in violation of the Electors Clause;(2) limits or eliminates his exclusive authority and sole discretion under the Twelfth Amendment to determine which slates of electors for a State, or neither, may be counted; and (3) replaces the Twelfth Amendment’s dispute resolution procedure –under which the House of Representatives has sole authority to choose the President.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:16 pm

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:29 pm

Go to the video above, hit 55:13 and watch... what we were told couldn't happen has. The systems had (and still has) wifi access turned on.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Go to 1:11:00 and you'll get real meat from some statistics experts... basically, there is proof that there was fraud.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:58 pm
Go to 1:11:00 and you'll get real meat from some statistics experts... basically, there is proof that there was fraud.
I've known for certain there was fraud from the moment I heard there was 2 orders of magnitude difference between percentages; however, the fact that I'm maybe 1 of only 100 data scientists in the world who could categorically testify to this; mutterfukkers with Art degrees or somesuch insist that CNN knows better-n-me. Fuck them. Fuck this. What a goddamn travesty.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:21 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am
Walmart was big before; around the turn of the century they used to advertise “American Made.”
As said before, the old man died and the kids sold their souls to China. Before it was US products (majority). China was looking for a way into the market in such a way that they would swamp the US with cheap shit and destroy from within.

K-Mart and others were already supersaturated, and they were not able to move the same volume of products as Walmart promised to do, so the kids agreed to buy from China, and China got their shit in our hands... for worse... on our case.
Now their motto is just "Low, Low, (slave labor) Prices (from China)"
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:15 pm
The Conservative wrote:
I've known for certain there was fraud from the moment I heard there was 2 orders of magnitude difference between percentages; however, the fact that I'm maybe 1 of only 100 data scientists in the world who could categorically testify to this; mutterfukkers with Art degrees or somesuch insist that CNN knows better-n-me. Fuck them. Fuck this. What a goddamn travesty.
So, are you saying that they are pulling shit out of their ass, or are you saying that the data they provided was good?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:18 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
So, are you saying that they are pulling shit out of their ass, or are you saying that the data they provided was good?
THEY say Biden got 98% & 99% during certain periods. I don’t need anything more; the statically implausibility is provable but no one can get into court.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:18 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

THEY say Biden got 98% & 99% during certain periods. I don’t need anything more; the statically implausibility is provable but no one can get into court.
So how can we push it into the front of a judge?
#NotOneRedCent