Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:38 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:29 pm

This is entirely the response I would expect from Monty...

All you got from that entire thing is Trump babbled a little? How about the security expert that showed the chain of evidence and other systems complete compromised?

How about the people who signed an affidavit willing to stand up there and speak?

I'm starting to think you are a hack...
I didn’t devote any time to it. I’m sure someone will summarize. When I clicked, I saw Giuliani and someone else holding a cellphone to a microphone while Trump rambled through a run on sentence. Not a good look.
Spend time, otherwise walk away and let the adults have a conversation.
Oh so pardon me if I interrupted the flow of this stirring conversation. Please do continue.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:38 pm

I didn’t devote any time to it. I’m sure someone will summarize. When I clicked, I saw Giuliani and someone else holding a cellphone to a microphone while Trump rambled through a run on sentence. Not a good look.
Oh so pardon me if I interrupted the flow of this stirring conversation. Please do continue.
If you can't bother to watch the video, don't comment about a snip you saw.

You come off sounding like a fool.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

There are plenty of sources breaking down the events, though I had hoped for an MHF hot take. Unfortunately, I received your blather.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:02 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

There are plenty of sources breaking down the events, though I had hoped for an MHF hot take. Unfortunately, I received your blather.
Pfft, my blather is more than you deserve if you only got Trump rambled. I am not going to be your cliff notes guru for this, if you can't spend your time listening to something important I am not going to spoon feed it to you.

Like my son, if you don't try, I am not going to make an effort either on your behalf.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:02 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Pfft, my blather is more than you deserve if you only got Trump rambled. I am not going to be your cliff notes guru for this, if you can't spend your time listening to something important I am not going to spoon feed it to you.

Like my son, if you don't try, I am not going to make an effort either on your behalf.
You’re not my real dad.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:22 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:02 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You’re not my real dad.
Thank god...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:59 am

https://outline.com/eaDwV5
Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania on Friday announced a resolution they will soon be introducing to dispute the results of the 2020 election.

The text of the resolution, released in a memo on Nov. 27, states that the executive and judicial branches of the Keystone State’s government usurped the legislature’s constitutional power to set the rules of the election.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:42 am

Judge Rules PA Mail-In Ballots Unconstitutional.

What do you think, Hanny; those other 30 judges are just as smart & outnumber her?

p.s. It's crazy I had to link to a bozo website. There was not 1 link on the first 3 pages of the search results from the MSM.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:35 pm

The constitutionality of some of the mail in ballots was questionable. I never disputed that.

It still seems unlikely that the remedy will be to retroactively undo the 2020 PA election results. My guess is this just means that legislature will have to officially change the rules before the next election in PA.

Still, not really evidence of fraud.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:35 pm
The constitutionality of some of the mail in ballots was questionable. I never disputed that.

It still seems unlikely that the remedy will be to retroactively undo the 2020 PA election results. My guess is this just means that legislature will have to officially change the rules before the next election in PA.

Still, not really evidence of fraud.
If an election was held through unconstitutional means you cannot just accept the results. PA would need to hold a special election for all PA elections, then the legislature would need to decide on the electors, or not send any electors.

If someone is convicted of an unconstitutional crime you do not just leave them in prison to complete thier sentence. You set that person free. A vote is no different. You cannot just accept an unconstitutional vote.